WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

So 2014 Gamora didn't get dusted from what I'm reading. I guess Quill looking for her at the end was an indication that she's alive?...

When the computer on the ship couldn't locate her, I started to think she got dusted with the rest. I mean would she have been included with the snap? Would she not? It depends on what Tony snapped to happen

So 2014 Gamora didn't get dusted from what I'm reading. I guess Quill looking for her at the end was an indication that she's alive?...

come to think of it, stark doesn't know who gamora is outside of quill telling him she's thanos' daughter and then found out he killed her

in that very moment stark snapped his fingers to dust thanos' army, she may have also been a casualty if his mind is simply "dust thanos and all of his army from the past"

i have to watch it again but i dont think we see her after tonys snap

not gonna lie...

the first 20? minutes of thor dextering thanos was enough to make up for what they did to his character for the rest of the movie. i loved the humor in it but he could have snapped back into shape for the end. however...i understand they did that to nerf him and get the shine to tony and cap.

my body is VERY ready for Asguargians of the Galaxy

What an amazing experience. Trying to find a good seat for a second showing tonight.

Yes, tears were shed from beginning to end.

A guy in my viewing kept screaming “OH MY GOD” at every epic scene and it was cool that everyone was rolling with it.

And holy crap what a beginning to the movie when the Avengers go to Thanos’ Nipa Hut.

PO EG Thanos and EG Cap |l Just need EG Thor and MK 85 IM and I'd be set lol Kinda wondering about that new WM armor too

also could we make a separate endgame/mcu spoilers thread or is that annoying.

it’s minda brutal having to read everyone’s posts through spoilers plus not knowing what should be in a spoiler or not for the others

i know there’s a “spoiler” thread but i feel like that covers everything there’s like thrones stuff in there

not gonna lie...

the first 20? minutes of thor dextering thanos was enough to make up for what they did to his character for the rest of the movie. i loved the humor in it but he could have snapped back into shape for the end. however...i understand they did that to nerf him and get the shine to tony and cap.

my body is VERY ready for Asguargians of the Galaxy

he tried, going super saiyan doesn't burn fat i guess but it gave his beard a nice braid

Back
Top Bottom