WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Women really love them some Tom Hiddleston.

He got a big pop from the women in the theater when he first appeared. :lol:

Dude did work in his lil time too

I expected him to react in TDW thou.. cause you see the wheels turning in the lobby during everything

After watching endgame, has anyone else wondered why Thanos didn't put out his whole squad at any point before endgame?

I thought the Invasion of new york had a huge invading army but after endgame its clear that it was only a fraction of Thano's force.

At the time of the Invasion of new York, they only had the og 6 defending. A full force of Thano's crew would've crushed that.

I think because he was spread out.. like look at him in 2014, nebula and gamora were one place and he came back cleaning off blood

FB_IMG_1556377999064.jpg

Someone on fb posted a status on 12 pm when I had a night showing thanking
Capt which was expected and Iron Man and this was a nice sendoff still want to murk that dude too. I was gonna be caught off guard by RDJ retiring but people really wanted to spoil smh

I'm not even a violent dude but things like this make me want to put the paws on people lol

Just finished round 2. Allergies kicked in for Mjolnir Cap and “On Your Left”. Couldn’t help it

Definitely picked up that Bucky knew what Steve was doing at the end

Also I missed the Stan Lee cameo because I thought that was de-aged Michael Douglas smh

I think because he was spread out.. like look at him in 2014, nebula and gamora were one place and he came back cleaning off blood
Thanos could've annihilated earth in 2012 with his full army

That final battle had asgardians, sorcerers, GotG, the wakandans and the full force of the Avengers and it was a standstill prior to Stark's snap.

Holding off on another viewing until I can take my nephews, I’m sure I’ll catch it a third time some time in May for like $5 or something.

I only agree with 2; catcher's mitt and Loki with the tesseract.

Loki with the tesseract can be fixed as long as he's captured and put in Asgardian prison before Dark World and the tesseract is put in their vault.
Thor with taking Mjolnir

They emphasized that you need certain gear to travel through the Quantum Realm. Thanos brings his ship and all his peoples from the block through like it ain’t nothing. Ok, cool.

I bought the Marvel Avengers watch from Citizen. Local Macy’s had it plus additional 25% on top lol

watched it with my son on thursday night, he stood up the whole time :smh::lol:
eventually he sat down during the final battle scene
a nice way to end the main marvel characters,great send off to iron man. salute

Thanos could've annihilated earth in 2012 with his full army

That final battle had asgardians, sorcerers, GotG, the wakandans and the full force of the Avengers and it was a standstill prior to Stark's snap.

No.. but in 2012 he was trying go after multiple stones at once and delegated to Loki and ronin and his children.. and he was still doing his thing

what do we do now.

hype building up to infinity war till this weekend made me (and many others evidently) watch IW about 30 times. that movie's playback ability is insane. not sure about now, now that we know what happens.

Endgame is a masterpiece in its own rights. Not the runaway freight train that IW was, but monumental moments of highs and lows. Draining experience in theatres.

To me, the finality of the movie takes away from its rewatchability, but nonetheless, to me its tied in terms of greatness with IW. IW just happens to move at a more steady pace. But Endgame got those moments we needed.

Six pack thor with storm breaker and mjolnir would be too much for Thanos imo

I get why he stayed as melted ice cream thor

I forgot about Rocket telling Thor he looked like melted ice cream. So damn funny. Some of the jokes in this one topped “Why Is Gamora?”.

Back
Top Bottom