WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Loki’s been throwing shots at Cap since The Dark World:lol:

Russo’s probably said channel all of your frustration at how NT feels about you when you tell Thor that line.

I will never understand the hate for Dark World. I LOVE that movie and this movie makes me love it even more. Rene Russo doing the damn thing. Wonder if she’s kin to the Russo’s? Hollyweird is a small place. And I swear Renner had bottled up acting merit from being left out of IW and he was like “y’all wanted to kill my character for so long, lemme show you why keeping me alive was the right choice” :nthat: :lol: get that man an Oscar nom

FINALLY
in 3.5 hours I will see this greatness of a movie SPOILER FREE
and then see it again later on after that
I don't even think I'm ready from what I've heard come out of peoples mouth
on here and IRL

see you on the other side NT

Prepare to have your mind, body and spirit blown lololol

Going for my second showing in a little while...IMAX 3D, and IMAX down...I’m going to try and get a Dolby screening tomorrow...

I asked someone last night, how did Stark pilfer the stones from the gauntlet while Thanos was wearing it so easily.

Someone answered : 'Tony made this gauntlet. There was probably a button that transfers the stones to his suit..'

That was a weebay moment

I will never understand the hate for Dark World. I LOVE that movie and this movie makes me love it even more. Rene Russo doing the damn thing. Wonder if she’s kin to the Russo’s? Hollyweird is a small place. And I swear Renner had bottled up acting merit from being left out of IW and he was like “y’all wanted to kill my character for so long, lemme show you why keeping me alive was the right choice” :nthat: :lol: get that man an Oscar nom

Prepare to have your mind, body and spirit blown lololol

Tbh Hawkeye in the cartoons was always MVP caliber in the squad for some reason...lol so if anything they’ve been nerfing him all this time, but yeah I never disliked him, but I learned to love his character in this movie, I think the only character I can think of that’s gotten progressively worst is Pratt as Quill....or maybe his part in IW just still hard to digest..

I asked someone last night, how did Stark pilfer the stones from the gauntlet while Thanos was wearing it so easily.

Someone answered : 'Tony made this gauntlet. There was probably a button that transfers the gauntlet to his suit..'

That was a weebay moment

That man Tony was prepared for everything this time around, legit props to team Stark, that man went out like the undisputed MVP.

Wong!

15413150-75C9-4BE0-9141-5DD8516DC075.gif
B358CFFD-57F4-491F-918B-11785844B079.png

Live shot of Wong when Thanos told the ship to fire. My guy was clutch with the portal and everyone else followed
DA REAL MVP

That man Tony was prepared for everything this time around, legit props to team Stark, that man went out like the undisputed MVP.

I mean, that moment when he told ya boy "we're the avengers, right? Not the pre-vengers.. We do our best work after the fact, right?"

Was a lil too real.. I mean dude's whole rant then was a lil too real.. but Evans acting then was amazing, cause he couldn't say sh but had still convey feelings

Tbh Hawkeye in the cartoons was always MVP caliber in the squad for some reason...lol so if anything they’ve been nerfing him all this time, but yeah I never disliked him, but I learned to love his character in this movie, I think the only character I can think of that’s gotten progressively worst is Pratt as Quill....or maybe his part in IW just still hard to digest..

This is by far Hawkeye’s best role in all the films he’s been in. Pratt for the little amount of time he was in the film had one of the funniest scenes even though I don’t like this whole Thor/Guardians concept. It was cute in IW but I’m really hoping they aren’t trying to make it a thing. I would pay an immense amount of money to know what Joss Whedon thought about this film.

I'm mad because on Tuesday or Wednesday on a random meme on Instagram some **** in the comments had to spoil that

Iron Man dies

Although I had no idea how or when, I didn't get to go into the movie 100% clean.

Although the movie makes it kind of obvious very early on that it's going to happen, and there were still plenty of other surprises in Endgame, I still wanted to murk that dude through my phone.

Still do as I'm typing this

I mean, that moment when he told ya boy "we're the avengers, right? Not the pre-vengers.. We do our best work after the fact, right?"

Was a lil too real.. I mean dude's whole rant then was a lil too real.. but Evans acting then was amazing, cause he couldn't say sh but had still convey feelings
He redeemed himself in the end. But he's still wrong about a suit of armor around the world. Almost ***** earth in the *** with Ultron.

This was easily Hawkeye’s and BW’s best.. I’d say steve’s too.. antman too.. probably Rhodey too

Thor’s is a combo this and infinity war

He redeemed himself in the end. But he's still wrong about a suit of armor around the world. Almost ***** earth in the *** with Ultron.

No one said he didn’t make a mistake, however obviously he was right to be concerned and want to be prepared., he being Tony

This was the first real time Steve checked himself.. I mean it’s easier when you gotta actually deal with yourself and find out how much of a pain THAT is

I'm mad because on Tuesday or Wednesday on a random meme on Instagram some **** in the comments had to spoil that

Iron Man dies

Although I had no idea how or when, I didn't get to go into the movie 100% clean.

Although the movie makes it kind of obvious very early on that it's going to happen, and there were still plenty of other surprises in Endgame, I still wanted to murk that dude through my phone.

Still do as I'm typing this

Someone on fb posted a status on 12 pm when I had a night showing thanking
Capt which was expected and Iron Man and this was a nice sendoff still want to murk that dude too. I was gonna be caught off guard by RDJ retiring but people really wanted to spoil smh

Women really love them some Tom Hiddleston.

He got a big pop from the women in the theater when he first appeared. :lol:

The way they were traveling through the quantum realm like the Power Rangers going to the command center. Antman’s comic book helmet in 70’s Hank pym office. Jarvis from Agent Carter with Howard Stark in the 70’s. New Asgard being the same place Red Skull got his hands on the Tesseract in Cap 1. HOWARD THE ******* DUCK MAKING A CAMEO IN THE FINAL BATTLE. My brain has been slowly leaking out my ears since Thursday evening.

4D4E35DA-F57E-4009-BE61-87D4A65D2CB4.jpeg

We did it for you Stan, Jack and Steve!!

After watching endgame, has anyone else wondered why Thanos didn't put out his whole squad at any point before endgame?

I thought the Invasion of new york had a huge invading army but after endgame its clear that it was only a fraction of Thano's force.

At the time of the Invasion of new York, they only had the og 6 defending. A full force of Thano's crew would've crushed that.

Back
Top Bottom