WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

She left

Past Nebula took the device from the other Nebula so she couldn't return to the future.

Infinity stones can **** up ya regeneration powers. Gotta be consequences.

I wondered the same. Either in 2023/24 or mayne some movies take place during that 5 year gap.
Nah past nebula only took the device after future nebula was captured. Future nebula had time to run to the ship instead of use the device....

One issue I had is how they totally dissed Vision, besides Scarlett Witch. When they talked about sacrifices and what they lost, nobody else referred to him.

Everyone else jelly he was enjoying Wanda’s magic sugar walls.

I forgot about Rocket telling Thor he looked like melted ice cream. So damn funny. Some of the jokes in this one topped “Why Is Gamora?”.

Rocket came through heavy in this too

The ‘gone gone.. kinda gone’ speech went hard

I'm ready for Marvel to announce their new movies since they were waiting for End Game to drop

I really like thanos man. I'm down for an origin story. How he was able to build such a massive army and how he developed such hand to hand combat skills. Give me Thanos 1-on-1 vs anybody. Dude has a titanium chin. And wants all the smoke.
I wanted Hulk to get at him again but Hulk would’ve 10000% get worked again :rofl: Thanos is just too refined with the hand to hand man.

So he kissed and was aroused by his grand niece this aint GOT and ooc for the supposed to be moral compass of MCU

I don’t think they were blood-related since she’s from Peggy’s side of the fam and Steve doesn’t have family. Plus the version of him who got out of the ice wouldn’t know she’s his grandniece anyway.

I loved how they had Stan cameo in Steve and Tony's mission. Where all of it began.

The idea of Cap being conceived. And Tony being born...closed the circle... incredible.

Every part of the movie was well thought out...EXCEPT when Spider-Man was trying to get the Guantlet to the van, you see Ant Man in the background, but he was in the van trying to fix it....

Still trying to digest all of this, so much to think about.

Movie was great! Went to a midnight showing. Totally satisfied with how it ended, although I was looking forward to some future teamups that may not occur without some time/space gymnastics happening.

Another perspective on the ladies' night moment. When the movie was over asked the wife what she thought of it as a whole. Loved it. She was amped. Then she told me she didn't like the scene with the ladies as it was done. Asked her why. She said because it made her feel dumb. Like to make the ladies look powerful they had to go out of their way to do it. She said they were holding their own just fine, but then they got a "moment", like when you stop a ball game at the park to let someone's kid come in and make a shot and everyone is like, "Little man got buckets! Now get off the court so the men can play some real ball."

This is from someone who came to me saying she wanted to see BP after she first saw the trailer. The reason being? "Looks like the women are strong characters."

Just a different viewpoint. My wife is a very independent woman who comes from a family of independent women. She felt that scene was more demeaning than giving them respect.

Looked like Okeye one shotted Corvus Glaive... when it took both Cap & Vision to take him out in IW :lol: that was kinda odd to me.
He wasn’t dead tho.
after tony did the snap and when Maw dusted away, you can see Proxima holding Glaive and he’s moving a little

He can’t necessarily die when holding the spear, but if you kill him with the spear he gone

Rewatched the last act on cam last night before I knocked out. I knew Wanda is one of the strongest in the group but damn she was OP as **** :lol:

Had Thanos rain fire cause he knew he was cooked if he didn’t

Also noticed my man M’Baku was at the very front with the squad running into the battle :pimp:

Rewatched the last act on cam last night before I knocked out. I knew Wanda is one of the strongest in the group but damn she was OP as **** :lol:

Had Thanos rain fire cause he knew was cooked if he didn’t

:pimp:
But sir, our troops. "Maaaaan if somebody don't get this chick off me" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom