WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

They were doing too much in that scene to me. Happy was like “y’know, your dad liked cheeseburgers” and shorty was like

5D1F51BF-6E30-4CCA-801E-DE04E5DB10D4.gif

That's what distracted me from the scene. She might as well have said so from her reaction and movements.

Spider-Man was lowkey roasting that move. Dr. Strange just couldn’t put all of Thanos’ army in the mirror dimension? He didn’t have the stones. Movie has some slick plot holes but the execution on **** is so flawless it’s pointless to have it hold any weight.
Teleports whole army TO EARTH..... why not teleport the bad army OUT of earth? :lol:

But yeah, they had him busy being Moses with the water :lol:

Every time he spoke was cringe. Stop. Dude was a waking joke :rofl:

I was loving how him and Antman got to show some range after being comic reliefs for so long. When Scott meets older Cassie, my allergies magically started acting up :blush: and you can’t flex on Renner in this film. He was selling the emotion more than anyone else. When he woke up in the lake on Vormir he was really trying to get an Oscar :lol:

Nah dont want it to be the next arc want one different arc first maybe Galactus or Kang, so the payoff of Tony and Capt fighting again will be huge and their ending wont be cheapened. The longer they hold them off coming back the better.
Need Galactus. Need Young Splash Wave Runner Max B Silver Surfer.

They were doing too much in that scene to me. Happy was like “y’know, your dad liked cheeseburgers” and shorty was like

5D1F51BF-6E30-4CCA-801E-DE04E5DB10D4.gif

Nah I think that moment was perfect.. dude's best friend trying comfort his daughter who's like 3 or 4 and doesn't really really get what's going on.. and he's just trying give her something to comfort her and she hits him with the stunner

My only complaint about the end was having a separate moment for like captain marvel or Bucky/Sam/SW combo.. or even Steve to a degree.. could have had those 3 comforting cap because really they didn't know tony like that

If happy and Rhodey are going be together and peter and his aunt and obviously pepper and their daughter.. those other people shouldn't get their own moments.. fury in the back makes sense because it's him, maybe have him and CM together

Movie was hilarious too. Thor, ant man, rocket, all killing me all movie.

Movie was just about perfect. Emotional moments, all these characters get their moment and chance to say goodbye, set up their future, have an action moment, etc. Having act one be basically an epilogue to IW, second act as time heist, and third being the best fan service ever imagined. Unbelievable.

Nah I think that moment was perfect.. dude's best friend trying comfort his daughter who's like 3 or 4 and doesn't really really get what's going on.. and he's just trying give her something to comfort her and she hits him with the stunner

My only complaint about the end was having a separate moment for like captain marvel or Bucky/Sam/SW combo.. or even Steve to a degree.. could have had those 3 comforting cap because really they didn't know tony like that

If happy and Rhodey are going be together and peter and his aunt and obviously pepper and their daughter.. those other people shouldn't get their own moments.. fury in the back makes sense because it's him, maybe have him and CM together

They were really trying to sell that whole Tony’s daughter thing and it just didn’t feel genuine. All they had to do was have the little girl ask Pepper or Happy or someone like Captain Marvel “when’s my daddy coming back” and the theater would’ve turned into an aquarium from the water works. The pairings at the funeral I thought were fine. Notice that SW/Bucky/Falcon weren’t on the best terms with Tony after the accords so they were like the “we’ll mourn but **** that *****” group. CM was on the porch with Fury though.

Wanna get some more Capt Slander but its been a day since my 3rd viewing gonna reserve it after next week's fourth and first on Imax.

Just gonna talk about Spiderman

What's gonna be Happy's role on the movie? Stark Industries gonna be a factor or is he reduced to Aunt May's fling?

Underrated scene is Loki in cuffs mimicking Captain America’s corniness. **** was hilarious :lol:

Loki’s been throwing shots at Cap since The Dark World:lol:

JEREMY RENNER ACTED HIS *** OF IN THIS FILM :lol: “You go get your hammer, and you ask the red guy to bring her back!!” :lol: :nthat:

Russo’s probably said channel all of your frustration at how NT feels about you when you tell Thor that line.

I'm hearing endgame's domestic numbers can get as high as 350 million.. With 400 mil in play.

That's more than most blockbusters make in their lifetime run.

Btw last night, I was at a table with a circle of friends discussing endgame. The couple next to our table was trying to cover their ears. Apparently they hadn't seen endgame yet. So I said loudly, 'Wow I can't believe captain america died!' They left the restaurant fast :rofl:

Yeah Renners acting was A1 specially his last scene with Nat...

Rudd’s acting when he saw his grown up daughter too....legit everyone put their max effort into this, you can tell they LOVE portraying these characters and having been a part of this universe is an honor to them, sucks for any actor that still doesn’t have a role in the McU, this is def the cool kids table.

Yeah Renners acting was A1 specially his last scene with Nat...

Rudd’s acting when he saw his grown up daughter too....legit everyone put their max effort into this, you can tell they LOVE portraying these characters and having been a part of this universe is an honor to them, sucks for any actor that still doesn’t have a role in the McU, this is def the cool kids table.
Acting from everyone was great. Top to bottom, probably the best acted comic book movie in history. Oscar worthy acting performance from quite a few ppl I feel.

The last person who said that...you know.

RIP blaster
Naw playa. That exchange wouldn’t of happened like that

Me:
“I’m ready for this, I’ll do it” *corner of my eyes looking at him + fingers crossed*

HE:
“No I won’t let you. I’ll d.....”

Me:
“Ok!”

I’m sure actors calling up their Agents like “bruh GET ME A DAMN ROLE!” Specially now that they gonna start looking for f4 and X-men

Great movie and Team I Am Steve Rogers with a W

Loved that Black Widow bit the dust and was of some use. Loved how they brought back a lot of characters from the past movie. Loved Fat Thor. Steve Rogers with Mew Mew. Shed a thug tear when the portals started opening up at the end. Queens get the gauntlet.

My two minor gripes tho: I was hoping they would reassemble Vision. I also think that Hulk needed a brolic moment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom