WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

SpiderVerse 2 is, art perfected. Just the looks, sounds, frames etc. Art. Could easily have went another two hours if both stories were told in one sitting (wasn’t aware this was a two part thing when going to watch)

Looks like classic Disney overthinking the title and change it. As if 99% of their audience probably thinks of Hulk Hogan when they hear New World Order:lol:

Attachments

• wwe-new-world-order.jpg
    wwe-new-world-order.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 290
Forsure that's the next step..I wouldn't be surprised if he debuts in the third film..

Especially since we got...

images.jpeg

I think the cliff hanger is misleading us with the prowler being bad. I think they will team up and live action Miles comes in to assist them take on the sinister six and Spiderman 2099, similar to the Spiderman trio in No Way Home.
Yeah, I'm with you. I think Prowler in that universe is like a Robin Hood of sorts where he robs from the rich/corrupt to help those struggling in the block. Miles may not be Spiderman in every universe, but I see him being pretty intelligent still and using that knowledge to combine with technology for good Prowler purposes. Uncle Aaron is likely there as his mentor and guy in the seat.
Also, TIL that Hobie Brown, who is Spider Punk in the movie, was the OG Prowler.

Something interesting I heard about Hobie:

He has blue laces in his shoes, which can apparently mean he killed a cop in his universe. Could also mean he feels reponsible for his version of the Captains death

Yea antman and the wasp is like ironman 2 and 3, there are aspects

could have been good in better hands.. Thor love and thunder was some shh

they really need to start making better choices with this shh

like I get not doing the mandarin as a character, but don’t do what you did.. And now they do the same shh with MODOK every time I saw thar dude whatever good was gone

Also maybe let’s keep anyone Rick and morty to that or something not overarching important

Across the Spiderverse... 9/8.

What a ride man, need a 2nd viewing asap.

This is about to be the 🐐 movie trilogy especially if at the end they do what I think they are going to do by the end of Beyond

Across the Spiderverse... 9/8.

What a ride man, need a 2nd viewing asap.

This is about to be the 🐐 movie trilogy especially if at the end they do what I think they are going to do by the end of Beyond
Its def happening, its the only way forward

Some of those were modeled on real people, wonder who some of the thicc ones were.

Need a New Rockstar breakdown on just the thickums.

Back
Top Bottom