WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Secret invasion looks promising…however I don’t know how we pivot from this darker/rogue Fury to what’s sure you be a punchline version of him right after in the Marvels…

It's BS either way. People still watched Thor films and IM3 etc then Infinity War without issue.

Wanted to catch Spidey in Imax but barely any theaters doing that now.

Secret invasion looks promising…however I don’t know how we pivot from this darker/rogue Fury to what’s sure you be a punchline version of him right after in the Marvels…

so like I'm at work right now and I'm a serious man and then lets say Saturday morning I go to my baby neice birthday party and I have fun and play around.

You know people can do that right?

so like I'm at work right now and I'm a serious man and then lets say Saturday morning I go to my baby neice birthday party and I have fun and play around.

You know people can do that right?

Reach of a comparison but I get the point you are making….having him be lighthearted in The Marvels which timeline falls after secret invasion, sort of makes it seem like whatever happens in Secret Invasion doesn’t really have much of an impact on Fury…

she has that “i know what you’re trying to see” face
1686356714849.jpeg

Seeing ATSV for the 2nd time in theaters today, don't have the nephews with me now so gonna see if I notice any more cool details.

Really good time to be a Spider fan.

2018 Spiderverse
End of 2021 No Way Home
Now sequel to Spiderverse

Listening to a podcast recently got me thinking...you line up Spideys 10 or so movies against all of the Superhero movies in general, how many are up near the top 5? Top 3? Wild.

Back
Top Bottom