WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

The problem is we always know what the outcome is going to be.
Nah, the problem is the writing has been absolutely dreadful. Feige done fell asleep and is stealing from fans. There have been plenty of films that we didnt know what was going to happen and they stunk.

They better not screw up Fantastic 4 bruh.

Hate that it was essentially a part one but overall Across The Spiderverse was a great movie.

Idk how I feel about it, I think the biggest issue is reading about how “great” it was. To me it didn’t live up to the expectation.
I was thinking I need to watch it again but nah, I prefer the first movie over the second.

Forsure that's the next step..I wouldn't be surprised if he debuts in the third film..

Especially since we got...

images.jpeg

I think the cliff hanger is misleading us with the prowler being bad. I think they will team up and live action Miles comes in to assist them take on the sinister six and Spiderman 2099, similar to the Spiderman trio in No Way Home.

Last edited:
The hidden details :pimp:

The number 42 throughout the film leading up to Miles ending up on Earth 42

The Sinister Six easter eggs

The changing of colors based on the universe

Looks like classic Disney overthinking the title and change it. As if 99% of their audience probably thinks of Hulk Hogan when they hear New World Order:lol:

I'm surprised New World Order got the thumbs up to begin with. Especially with a Israel super hero (Sabra) involved too. :lol:

Well WWE holds a trademark of New World Order, so would Disney/Marvel have to pay royalties to use that? Genuinely wondering. Don’t anything about that stuff lol.

Well WWE holds a trademark of New World Order, so would Disney/Marvel have to pay royalties to use that? Genuinely wondering. Don’t anything about that stuff lol.

The term "new world order" has been used since the early 20th century.

WWE probably has a trademark for it, but that's likely limited to usage in professional wrestling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom