WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Am I imagining a scene from "Across the Spiderverse?"

When Miles aka GOAT-Spider and Gwen were sitting upside down on the building she referenced that they are the rare Spider-Man variant who isnt a Peter Parker right? That happened right? I watched 2 reviews and it wasnt mentioned but In my memory it happened.

across the spiderverse - 8/8

what an experience. the animation is just a1. the story is really good and how they tied it nicely with into. miles and gwen were great. oscar was great casting as 2099. story pulled at your heart strings for those with kids and wanting the best for them in this crazy world. body is ready for beyond.

across the spiderverse - 8/8

what an experience. the animation is just a1. the story is really good and how they tied it nicely with into. miles and gwen were great. oscar was great casting as 2099. story pulled at your heart strings for those with kids and wanting the best for them in this crazy world. body is ready for beyond.
Word. Hearing Mahershala Ali if only for a min was so good.

Namor was a forgettable character honesty. Like honestly how much have talked about him in the last 3 months. I’m cool with a recast, hope the allegations ain’t true though.

MCU about to lose two characters now

I mean if they do, those are big blows to me.
Arguably the two characters people have adored the most over these past few years.

But.... Has there been any actual proof Majors has done anything yet? :nerd:

PO

Just realized we didn’t see Tom Holland Spider-Man in AtSV unlike Tobey and Andrew because Strange’s spell worked and everybody forgot that universe’s Peter Parker was Spider-Man 🤯
Miguel mentioned him early on in the movie. "Don't even get me started on Dr Strange and that nerd from earth 199999." Guess they're just saving him for Beyond.

Miguel mentioned him early on in the movie. "Don't even get me started on Dr Strange and that nerd from earth 199999." Guess they're just saving him for Beyond.

They dont know who he is under the mask, could be a blue dot for all they know.

I think they are trying to prep us for this Roger Rabbit style movie:

1. Its called, "Beyond the Spider-Verse," the only thing beyond it other than NT, is REAL LIFE.
2. They show they arent afraid to do it with the Donald Glover Prowler cameo.
3. Gotta one up the "this day cant get any weirder" joke once more.

Last edited:
I was thinking yesterday just how crazy it is that we still don't have any developments on the Majors case. If the dude is guilty, let's hear it...feels like it's being dragged out (yes, I know multiple new accusers have come forward and it probably takes time to sift through all of that, but to have no new developments makes the investigation feel "off").

It was some BS. You know the news is not going to leep talking about a crazy white girl being in the wrong. When was the last time you heard Amber Herd’s name and it wasn’t a punchline?

Did he say or do anything other than say “and don’t even get me started on Dr Strange and that nerd from earth 199999." ? How would we know he hates him and isn’t just annoyed by him/them and their meddling in the multiverse?

Tenoch was excellent in BP2, can’t believe this slander.

Hopefully he didn’t do it, but if so, good riddance…
Yeah Tenoch was pretty damn good in BP2, made me care about Namor's character. However if the allegations are true, then he obviously has to go.

Saw the rumors of Blackpink's Jennie being casted for something in the MCU.. Is Luna Snow the only role folks are thinking? If so, it's wild they'd cast Luna Snow before Amadeus Cho.

Back
Top Bottom