WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

First two episodes have been very very good

Makes shows like she hulk and Ms marvel like 200 times more cringe.
Why would you compare this to either of those shows after knowing what Ms. Marvel and She-Hulk were about.

Neither of those have a similar tone. She-Hulk was basically a comedy. Ms Marvel was a teen show.

I would not compare Homeland to The Sex Lives of College Girls and the Wizards of Waverly Place

Why would you compare this to either of those shows after knowing what Ms. Marvel and She-Hulk were about.

Neither of those have a similar tone. She-Hulk was basically a comedy. Ms Marvel was a teen show.

I would not compare Homeland to The Sex Lives of College Girls and the Wizards of Waverly Place
Has nothing to do with tone

I’m talking quality of work. Non cheesiness so to speak.

This could have been serious and cheesy.

Falcon and winter soldier was a serious show and I thought it mostly was a bit cheesy with the “one world one people” stuff and the villian being cheesy as heck.

SI feels like classic marvel

She Hulk felt like classic DC

Elite marvel shows:
Loki
Moonknight
Wandavision
Secret Invasion (so far)

Good marvel shows:
FWS
What if
Hawkeye

Cringe marvel shows:
Shehulk
Ms marvel

Last two had a lot to do with cgi being sorry as a factor but the endings and villains (or lack there of).

No it’s a completely different tone for this show. They wanted it to be more spy/espionage tone in terms of Winter Soldier. Completely different tone/type of show than the other two that were mentioned.

No it’s a completely different tone for this show. They wanted it to be more spy/espionage tone in terms of Winter Soldier. Completely different tone/type of show than the other two that were mentioned.
Oh, no I'm in agreement with you lol.

My response may be worded wrong. Haven't had coffee yet lol.

Oh, no I'm in agreement with you lol.

My response may be worded wrong. Haven't had coffee yet lol.
Wasn’t directed towards you, was towards DLF. The page reloaded with your comment after I posted it. We’re good :lol:

shooter-darren-mc-gavin.gif
Shooter !!!!!!!!!!!!!

that Fury/ Talos argument was hard to watch. idk where they’re going with this “you are so different now” thing with Fury?

Guess to allow him to be the "old" Fury by the time the EP5-6 hits? Kinda like how Bale was broken during the entire TDKR & at the end he made his "return".
Who knows?

PO

so graviks machine is to create a super skrull but instead of the f4 powers, its going to be groot (thats why we saw dude has tendrils in the trailers), frost monster, cull obsidian and extremis...

but it does mimic f4 or is it a reach?

groots tendrils = mr fantastic stretchy body
culls strength and durabilty(?) = thing
extremis breathing fire in IM3 = human torch
frost monster which is assume has frost giant like powers of sorts = invisible woman but instead of a force field its an ice shield?

Not a stretch, I saw a few people post the same breakdown on Twitter.
I just personally feel there won't be any tie in about them on this one, but I'm not the writer, so we shall see!
Just wouldn't make sense for any introduction of them or teasers to be on this show.

PO

Guess to allow him to be the "old" Fury by the time the EP5-6 hits? Kinda like how Bale was broken during the entire TDKR & at the end he made his "return".
Who knows?

PO

yeah, it just comes off as forced.

then the whole anger of ‘abandonment’ when he was on S.A.B.E.R. trying to defend the same beings hes accused of abandoning.

If fury was ignoring all of talos’ calls, text messages, emails, etc then I can understand him being mad. fury old and washed now, wouldn’t have been much help the past few years.

Except the The Marvels trailer kind of spoilers Secret Invasion because Fury is completely back in it, up in space with saber, eye patch and all.

Except the The Marvels trailer kind of spoilers Secret Invasion because Fury is completely back in it, up in space with saber, eye patch and all.
People have said that movie takes place before secret invasion. So he was probably only kinda washed when it happened.

If fury was ignoring all of talos’ calls, text messages, emails, etc then I can understand him being mad. fury old and washed now, wouldn’t have been much help the past few years.

Fury said Talos should of called him during their argument. That doesnt sound like he was ignoring all communication, atleast not communication from Talos.

I’m still trying to understand why there isn’t a bunch of anger being directed at Captain Marvel for her part in failing to find Skrulls a home.

She’s the more capable of the two, the one with powers, the one gallivanting thru the galaxy from planet to planet yet all the smoke is being thrown at Fury.

Quite frankly, pre-blip, how exactly was he supposed to go about finding them a new home outside of Earth?

I’m still trying to understand why there isn’t a bunch of anger being directed at Captain Marvel for her part in failing to find Skrulls a home.

She’s the more capable of the two, the one with powers, the one gallivanting thru the galaxy from planet to planet yet all the smoke is being thrown at Fury.

Quite frankly, pre-blip, how exactly was he supposed to go about finding them a new home outside of Earth?

she wasnt there who made a promise in person

She wasn’t even a part of that conversation. Fury basically volunteered her for that. Marvel was off trying to take care of the Kree still.

Back
Top Bottom