WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Haha it’s funny watching how they butchered Daredevil is exactly what turned me off marvel content. I lost faith that they will have a proper adaptation of X-men after watching daredevil in a romcom.

But that’s good to know. Maybe I’ll put it higher on my list but it’s still not enough to be too 5.

I think a marvel detox is necessary.

the dd change was more jarring because we got to see the dark and gritty and violent version on netflix first

with the xmen, we got the brian singer version so they cant get any worse

they really just have to copy and paste the animated series xmen but i do think we'll have a better grasp on how they handle em with the xmen97

I think marvel needs a detox and reevaluate how they’re approaching things

this feels like game of thrones, where in the initial few seasons we had legit character development and the travel called for multiple episodes of storytelling.. and then in the end that all went out the window and people could be all over the map like nothing

and as with game of thrones, I don’t exactly understand the rush

I know it has been said many times, but externals seemed obvious to be a multi episode series

falcon and the winter soldier touched on things that could have easily been more fleshed out and developed and resulted in something actual good

and sadly more of the movies feel more and more like antman movies in that they are simply moving things from point A to point B and it’s not that big of a deal to actually watch right when it’s out.. you could read a synopsis of the film and be fine

I may have been the only person who didn’t think into the spiderverse was all that great.
It was a lot going on. It really could’ve been three separate movies. It’s like they mashed them together.
Was it good yes, was it great? Absolutely not.

Man that last Spiderverse was all OVER the place storywise. I mean 'Spiderverse' is in the title so I get it but I felt like I was watching 3 different movies.

Loved it. Just... bloody hell. 🤣

"Chai IS tea, bro. You're saying 'Tea tea.'" 😂😂😂

I may have been the only person who didn’t think into the spiderverse was all that great.
It was a lot going on. It really could’ve been three separate movies. It’s like they mashed them together.
Was it good yes, was it great? Absolutely not.
I really liked it but if there was a complaint it would be that there was definitely a lot going on throughout the film.

series is shaping up well, halfway through the series

this episode is a bit more predictable, the whole plan was such a cliche but it was still very good

i liked talos explaining his role in fury being promoted and shield and how he became a “super spy”

and daenerys must be a super skrull too, no way they offed her already plus it was a bit on the nose when they showed gravik with the extremis healing so she’s gon’ have that same power for sure

real curious if they’ll actually have some “avengers” show up int he finale though, hope they got some budget saved up for it
I was hoping for some avengers to show up but I honestly think with G’iah being a super skrull and recovering the same way Gravik did I think we get a super skrull vs super skrull.

They showed us the people the skrulls are impersonating are still alive. And I remember Rhodey calling Fury “Nick” so he definitely a skrull. I can see Rhodey waking up and showing up in time to help fight the super skrulls.

I was hoping for some avengers to show up but I honestly think with G’iah being a super skrull and recovering the same way Gravik did I think we get a super skrull vs super skrull.

They showed us the people the skrulls are impersonating are still alive. And I remember Rhodey calling Fury “Nick” so he definitely a skrull. I can see Rhodey waking up and showing up in time to help fight the super skrulls.

100% this…

with the xmen, we got the brian singer version so they cant get any worse

they really just have to copy and paste the animated series xmen but i do think we'll have a better grasp on how they handle em with the xmen97

That's gonna be the biggest test and with current MCU, it could go 50/50.

I agree it's gonna be tough to be Fox X-Men bad, but speaking of how they watered down Daredevil, I wonder how they'll handle someone like Gambit. That Pepé Le Pew charm don't fly in todays times:lol:

The writing for episode 3 wasn’t good. Maybe it’s intentional but talos is inconsistent. he doesn’t want to hurt other skrulls but gets trigger happy when someone mentions his daughter which results in her having to escape right away.

The writing for episode 3 wasn’t good. Maybe it’s intentional but talos is inconsistent. he doesn’t want to hurt other skrulls but gets trigger happy when someone mentions his daughter which results in her having to escape right away.
as far as the growing marvel trend goes, the series seem to suffer from poor, rushed and lazy writing. maybe they should start hiring video game writers.

i mean wasnt it all apart of Graviks plans to flush out the traitor? she did have an escape plan ready and Gravik was waiting on her. she knew it was go time.

1688670197236.png

1688670208839.png

For those of yall on twitter, be careful with the DP3 topic that's trending. There's more spoilers. One that I think everybody is gonna love but I won't share it here.

Back
Top Bottom