WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

according to simu, shang-chi2 is suppose to come out after the next avengers film

Of course it will be great, it will be Deadpool killing all these characters.

Dont read that if you dont like spoilers.

Sting in Skrull cosplay, love it.
STANG
DG7WSc.gif

Good things don’t last forever.

Phase 4 had more hours of show/movie than phase 1-3 combined

They are over doing it. Too many characters. Too many plots and subplots. Production teams are stretched thin. The shows is mostly what kills it.

Moon knight should have been a movie. Same with she-hulk. Secret invasion should haven been a 2 part movie.

I heard Echo is so bad they are gonna release all episodes in 1 night. Articles and leaks cite this.

Projects getting pushed back. You can’t even look at their calendar anymore bc movies are 1-3 years delayed now.

It’s a mess.

It’s delayed because of the writers strike.

You act as if there wasn’t a lot of subplots in phase 1-3 and it was all just infinity stones/gauntlet.

They had to introduce more characters considering the main ones that left - IM, Cap, T’Challa (RIP), Natasha, Hawkeye won’t be as prominent.

Yea phase 4 would have more hours considering the number of movies per year for this phase is higher than the previous phases. Then you add the number of shows (4+ hours of content) that the previous phase never had, and naturally more hours.

We so sure that Echo is so bad that’s why it’s releasing it all at once? I mean if that’s the case, why not scrap it and use it as a tax right off, a la Batgirl? Or maybe is it because there’s a lot of Marvel content that releases at the time of its release? Loki season 2 launches Oct 6 and will run 6 weeks. The finale of that season is on the same day The Marvels premiers in theaters. Two and a half weeks after that (Nov. 29) Echo drops. A Netflix type/all at once release isn’t a bad idea for that time of the year.

I think we should see how Secret Invasion plays out before we say it should be a two parter. This week it came out that this will tie into the Armor Wars movie. May not be a true part 2 but again, you need to let it play out.

I get what your saying and you may not be wrong

But…

A simple exercise of looking back at phase1-3 and counting all the movies you consider un-rewatchable and or forgettable.

Then do the same for phase 4.

Tremendous drop off in my opinion. Not to mention Marvel themselves pushing projects back galore- which is never a good sign.

Hope I’m wrong and it all ties together super well and makes it all worth it.

since End game:

Black widow
Eternals
Hawkeye
Ms marvel
She Hulk
Thor 4
Quantumania
I am groot
Werewolf by night

i consider below average. That’s 42% of projects total since End game.

In before the “dude stop watching it then. Marvel is king. Feige is my lover” Responses

since End game:

Black widow
Eternals
Hawkeye
Ms marvel
She Hulk
Thor 4
Quantumania
I am groot
Werewolf by night

In before the “dude stop watching it then. Marvel is king. Feige is my lover” Responses
I liked Multiverse of Madness and Werewolf by Night and the Spiderman movies. haven't watched Guardians 3 though. the rest are easily meh. too many movies with mediocre plots.

The majority of the push backs has been because of the strike. Now kangs dynasty and secret wars have been pushed back due to waiting on what happens with Majors considering he’s a huge part in those.

Re-watchability is subjective though. Notice how you said, “I consider below average”? I can rewatch all the movies/shows you just listed (I am Groot is a bunch of shorts for children. Not sure why you included that one). It all comes down to the viewer’s preference and interest in that character.

Now do some of those have their faults? Absolutely. They’re far from perfect. Ms. Marvel was pretty good. It was a bit muddled in the middle and also wasn’t targeted to an audience of grown men lol. She has a pretty strong follow so I get why she got a show. It also seems her bangles are tied to Kang - subplot.

Thor 4 was entirely too silly/comedic and I blame the director on that one. Should have had him direct only like Ragnarok. Not write and direct. With that being said, it’s still far more re-watchable than Thor The Dark World

I thought Hawkeye was pretty solid and thought that was the main consensus in here as well, and thought most in here like Werewolf By Night for what it was and tried to do.

Marvel better start doing more to tie this **** together than a cameo or a post-credit scene. Since Endgame it feels like 30 different stores that are barely or not at all connected in the same universe.
They’re relying way too much on cameos and nostalgia and hoping we don’t focus on how bad the writing for the movies have been.

You can be a great actor but play a part that’s poorly written.
To me, mendelsohn is putting on a good performance as always but the character of talos sucks. his actions are very inconsistent and makes me wonder how he’s survived as a spy for so long, he seems bipolar. he doesn’t want kill other skrulls but he snaps at the mention of g’ia and shoots bob dead.

To me, mendelsohn is putting on a good performance as always but the character of talos sucks. his actions are very inconsistent and makes me wonder how he’s survived as a spy for so long, he seems bipolar. he doesn’t want kill other skrulls but he snaps at the mention of g’ia and shoots bob dead.
I think his character is torn between trying to help/protect his people and yet having to hurt a faction of his people. He does seem a bit erratic.

I think his character is torn between trying to help/protect his people and yet having to hurt a faction of his people. He does seem a bit erratic.
Yeah, he’s in a tough situation and has to make difficult choices. he’s becoming more unhinged. So glad the world is relying on him and a washed fury to save it.

since End game:

Black widow
Eternals
Hawkeye
Ms marvel
She Hulk
Thor 4
Quantumania
I am groot
Werewolf by night

Nah brah, you not allowed to post the truth in here! How dare you back up your claim that the MCU fell off since Endgame! The nerve of you!!

GIFs-2023780727.gif

Gravik is a boring character, ended up fast forwarding through some of his scenes.

Talos ruthless offed that man with his kid downstairs. Kid prob a skrull too, midas whale... :lol:

Gi'ah as a Super Skrull is interesting, makes sense since it's way too early for her/Clarke to be out

Glad we got confirmation that Fury knows about his wife.

Back
Top Bottom