WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

For those of yall on twitter, be careful with the DP3 topic that's trending. There's more spoilers. One that I think everybody is gonna love but I won't share it here.
Dm me as to where lol

Edit - I think I found some of it. If it’s true, let’s go!

83D650EF-DC5A-4424-8E2D-5D8DDED50253.jpeg
38F105F3-590F-4718-B5C4-D7015276D30C.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes please y’all let’s do our diligence and not post DP3 spoilers. Least you can do is put it in spoilers and not blatantly out here to read.

Forgive me, I frequent this post to catch up on peoples’ thoughts on secret invasion. I’ve already ran into one DP3 spoiler in here with no intention of looking for it, and I can’t get that back.

Yes please y’all let’s do our diligence and not post DP3 spoilers. Least you can do is put it in spoilers and not blatantly out here to read.

Forgive me, I frequent this post to catch up on peoples’ thoughts on secret invasion. I’ve already ran into one DP3 spoiler in here with no intention of looking for it, and I can’t get that back.
That’s why I put it in spoilers after that one was just put out for everyone in here.

Should I have put it in a spoiler, ok my fault. Y’all acting like I posted the ending, or plot details. Fam it’s a cameo, not like it was posted on YouTube, Tik Tok, Google, Yahoo etc. If it was such a big secret, wouldn’t be on the net like that. stay in y’all feelings though. Like this wasn’t gonna get posted. Where was that energy during Dr Strange multiverse of madness with all the cameos leaked.

1688693571793.jpeg

Care less it’s a cameo. Not the whole movie. Damn cameo. We talking about a cameo (Allen Iverson voice)

Last edited:
Yes you spoiled a potential cameo that others may have gotten something out of. No, I don’t care because I read spoilers, but I can see where others would be upset by it. But it’s funny he wrote all that claiming others were salty and in their feelings while being salty for being called out and in his own feelings.

Fam it’s a cameo. If Marvel didn’t want it released like other movies, they would’ve of prevented it, like they did with other marvel films. I’ll leave it as that. Far from in my feelings something little as this. Y’all dudes acting like I posted clips of the movie. Go ahead bro. I’m done with this little *** debate saying I spoiled it.

Reactions: DLF
lol stuffs been leaked from plenty of marvel films. Like I said, I really don’t care but I can understand those that do. That’s what you’re struggling with but we can keep it moving.

Fam it’s a cameo. If Marvel didn’t want it released like other movies, they would’ve of prevented it, like they did with other marvel films. I’ll leave it as that. Far from in my feelings something little as this. Y’all dudes acting like I posted clips of the movie. Go ahead bro. I’m done with this little *** debate saying I spoiled it.
You sound really upset. Just put it in a spoiler next time and you’re good :lol:

Like I said I’m good. Not angry or nothings maybe the Casamigos mixed Tito’s.

I ain’t debating no more. Chill don’t pay the bills. Like I said I ain’t mad. Ish been leaked. But you ain’t gonna tell me like stuff been leaked and we ain’t post it. Omggggg he ruined it for me! F outta here. Live your life god. g-time g-time . I respect you and your opinions. And I understand your point.

Last edited:
I’m liking secret invasion so far. I’ll wait till the series finishes to finalize how I really feel about it. Last episode felt like a filler outside of the museum cafe scene which I enjoyed very much.

Yea, i’m enjoying Secret Invasion a lot. And i do agree that the actor that plays Gravik is kinda meh to me.

Could be the way they wrote m/directed him, but not really feeling his performance so far.

hmm, its Ben Mendelsohn thats not working for me. i didnt like him in Captain Marvel, its worse in Secret Invasion.

i like the performance from the Gravik actor.

Back
Top Bottom