WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Im going into this show that everyone is a skrull until evidence is proven otherwise..

1000% certain Rhodey is a skrull..

Rhodey called Fury "Nick" and Fury laughed immediately..

Fury next question: "They sent you to fire me?"

SkRhodey replied: "Nobody sent me. I volunteered"

pointing-leonardo-di-caprio.gif

Im going into this show that everyone is a skrull until evidence is proven otherwise..

1000% certain Rhodey is a skrull..

Rhodey called Fury "Nick" and Fury laughed immediately..

Fury next question: "They sent you to fire me?"

SkRhodey replied: "Nobody sent me. I volunteered"

pointing-leonardo-di-caprio.gif

sounded like it was rhodes that was talking to furys skrullowifey at the end of the last episode

Ready for an ongoing gag during the entire movie how Ryan keeps trying to get him to wear the mask and he doesn't give in until the end:lol:

Or wears it when he first suits up and just rips it off. For sure they know the fans will want a full costume with mask look, however brief it is. That suit is absolute live-action perfection.

love to see it but too late for me.

im ready for Deadpool to off all these cameos and put these FOX characters to bed. lets get these MCU versions started! glad its gonna keep the R rating..

i also like the idea of Deadpool using Cables time travel device to start jumping universes and tying in the TVA.

love to see it but too late for me.

im ready for Deadpool to off all these cameos and put these FOX characters to bed. lets get these MCU versions started! glad its gonna keep the R rating..

i also like the idea of Deadpool using Cables time travel device to start jumping universes and tying in the TVA.
Thanks phase 4 for sucking. Marvel giving us X-men sooner to help save the franchise.

Thanks phase 4 for sucking. Marvel giving us X-men sooner to help save the franchise.

i personally have enjoyed majority of Phase 4 unlike most. some content more than others and thats ok. Phase 1-3 had their duds as well and we peaked with IW/EG. seeing how that was like 15 years of buildup and culmination i understand they're in that buildup phase again. more than anything i have liked seeing more characters being introduced and roster building.

having enjoyed comics growing up i like that everything isn't linear and we get plots within plots that get you watching other content just as i would pick up side comics that intertwined with the main story arc.

i take it for what it is and just enjoy.

i personally have enjoyed majority of Phase 4 unlike most. some content more than others and thats ok. Phase 1-3 had their duds as well and we peaked with IW/EG. seeing how that was like 15 years of buildup and culmination i understand they're in that buildup phase again. more than anything i have liked seeing more characters being introduced and roster building.

having enjoyed comics growing up i like that everything isn't linear and we get plots within plots that get you watching other content just as i would pick up side comics that intertwined with the main story arc.

This. All of this. Could not have said it better.

Yup, that's all we can do. Some projects will be good and others bad. But if the world-building of the MCU works out in the long-run, I'm all for it.

Back
Top Bottom