WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

hi res
DPWPLVY.png

1689037036241.png

in motion - filming a scene which might be considered spoilery (maybe, probably, kinda, sort of, maybe...) so dont click play

1689037076834.png

It’s literally the old 20th Century Fox logo…A GIANT 20th Century Fox logo at that…What the hell is even going on with this movie? :lol:
Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 7.12.09 PM.png

symbolism for the official death of foxmen and it looks like a rocket ship crashed so it might like a planet of the apes type of thing

I put in a spoiler because i figure it’ll be a good surprise instead people will probably look for it :lol:

This movie is definitely gonna be a Deadpool and Wolverine movie rather than Deadpool 3 with a side of Wolverine. (Ala DeadPool 2 with Cable) I'm willing to bet Wolverine will be in the movie title.

This movie is definitely gonna be a Deadpool and Wolverine movie rather than Deadpool 3 with a side of Wolverine. (Ala DeadPool 2 with Cable) I'm willing to bet Wolverine will be in the movie title.

Attachments

• wolf.jpg
    wolf.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 209
Dr strange
Deadpool
Xmen
Black panther
Loki
Kang
Antman
Star lord
Rocket
Spiderman
The real mean Hulk
Thor (minus the comedy)
Nick Fury
Blade
Anything with the words “avengers”

These are who casual fans (you know, the 95% of us) care about.

The others are good but make them ancillary. Don’t try and sell us on Echo…or Shehulk…or anything they have put out recently as needing to revolve major stories around. No need to sell us on Hercules…or…Eternals and how Harry Styles is gonna help find someone or something.

Look at this thread. There’s a Wolverine picture and all of us in here got hard ons. I know my 1.5 inch pecker is erect.

I enjoy the other characters as well
You’re the 5%

Make them ancillary. Like Rhodes was in phase 1-3. Still there but a 20 min a movie cameo guy.

We need marvel to make money so they keep putting out good stuff and reinvesting in it

The more and more I see I think Secret Wars is what’s gonna give us the MCU X-men. The same way the 616 and Ultimate universe collided and we kept little parts of the ultimate universe, Secret Wars will do the same creating a new MCU with an already established X-men In it. 🤷🏾‍♂️

You’re the 5%

Make them ancillary. Like Rhodes was in phase 1-3. Still there but a 20 min a movie cameo guy.

We need marvel to make money so they keep putting out good stuff and reinvesting in it
Except Rhodes is getting his own movie. So is Falcon. They’re going to continue to expand the universe.

I wonder how many wolverine variants will be in DP3. I don't think yellow suit wolverine will be the one we see throughout. I also think they're going to tease who the new Logan will be for the new x-men.

me personally, I’ll set my expectation at “neutral”

I thought the first movie to feature Kang would be epic lol
That was ya'll fault. All the Ant Man movies have been mid.

This is actually shaping up to be an epic movie. Even if it doesn't deliver. The "rumors" alone give it away.

me personally, I’ll set my expectation at “neutral”

I thought the first movie to feature Kang would be epic lol
I don't care about box office numbers. I'm more interested on watching a great movie.

Back
Top Bottom