WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Very interested in how Deadpool will be portrayed in future MCU films with being rated R in the stand alone films.

its not really a spoiler, its not an official official pic but its probably gon be heavy in marketing especially when cinemark is posting it on their ig page for example

i believe it was posted direct from Ryans account. i think thats as official as it can get outside a post from Marvel studios themselves.

i believe it was posted direct from Ryans account. i think thats as official as it can get outside a post from Marvel studios themselves.

wolverine in that yellow suits going to be in posters and trailers along with the gazillion cameos

The mask better have white eyes.

1689018834413.png

if they took the sleeves off i think that would be perfect as far as a movie suit. wonder if that was a design choice because maybe Hugh didn't wanna bulk up for the role.

First thing I thought was Hugh at his age and after this long ain’t wanna do that bulking anymore. Got a feeling there’s gonna be another suit in the movie too.

DP3 is starting to sound like everything multiverse of madness should’ve been. Especially the rated R part
What if they told you a year before MOM that Krasinski as Reed Richards was gonna be in it and had a pic of him in his suit. Would that have made MOM be what you thought it should be?

Back
Top Bottom