WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Started my annual MCU movie rewatch in timeline order and as much as I hate Cap, he may have the best trilogy in the universe.
May? He absolutely does have the best trilogy in the MCU ( and TWS is still the best movie in the mcu)
GIFs-202371111331.gif

Spider-Man or avengers is the best trilogy

if we’re not including avengers because of ensemble casts, that knocks out civil war.. and I consider civil war really BP’s origin movie

but all the Spider-Man movies are on Spider-Man.. even with homecoming, the point is Tony not being there

plus first avenger is meh

May? He absolutely does have the best trilogy in the MCU ( and TWS is still the best movie in the mcu)
GIFs-202371111331.gif

I didn't really care for TFA too much but it's actually a good movie. Winter Soldier is def in my top 5 Marvel movies and Civil War is in my top 10. Guardians Trilogy is probably the one that's challenging it as far as quality.

Forgot about guardians, if we’re not including avengers movies

it‘s probably guardians with the best trilogy or Spider-Man

there are only a handful of MCU movies I put lower than TFA, but the TFA and first thor were the first of a group of movies that were just meh and as long as a knew what happened and saw the end credit scene I was straight and watching to set up avengers

but with TFA and IM2, I rank them lower because they also feel like wasted potential but not as much wasted potential as IM3.. I actually expected more of red skull than a one off

Not including avengers.

Best trilogies

1) bp1/2, empty space
2) CA 123
3) GOTG 123
4) AM 123
5) Thor 123 (4 deleted)
5) I’m 123

soooooooooo when they going address all the asgardians who set up their own little situation???

:emoji_eyes:

there arent million asgardians and theyre not in secret hiding and theyre just running their own touristy attraction in that one little place they have

at the end of Thor3, Thanos wasted most of them already even before the snap so its like a lot of them came back after endgame

looks like there were maybe a few hundreds of them left before all those kids in L&T were born

Sadly I’m with you as well, at the same time Civil War will have an asterisk by it for me. It was pretty much an avengers movie

Started my annual MCU movie rewatch in timeline order and as much as I hate Cap, he may have the best trilogy in the universe.

Me and a co-worker was talking about trilogies last week and while initially we both said Spider-Man has the best trilogy we quickly took that back because he’s never had a movie where he’s been “alone”. He’s always had outside help.

Spider-Man or avengers is the best trilogy

If they are expanding the multi-verse and prepping for Secret Wars/Kang's Dynasty, I believe so.

I think that's the route they need to go. As of now no one is really expecting it and it seems to fit with future plans. Part of the success of the older Marvel films is that they all seem to connect or feel like a part of a bigger story. Lately they haven't had that imo.

As some here predicted, G'iah is a now Super Skrull.

Rhodes is a Skrull.

Random Undertaker reference from Rhodes. :lol:

R.I.P. Talos?

Gravik healed up from that bullet like the T-1000.

started off intense, that convo between fury and wifey… acting they a** off and got me thinking for a very split second…

not sure how good a plan it is by gravik to pretend to be russia, wouldnt all these skrulls gon turn green when they die and know they aint russians?

lile talos got shot and he was starting to turn green and then this army is all around talos and gravik and they just let him kill him and go?

at “special guests: colbie smulders” at the credits :lol:

first half of the episode is good but the second half… made it the worst episode of the season so far, just lots of logic thrown out the window for my liking but the overall series is still pretty good though, still not sure where its leading into

talos dying is probably going to turn gi’ah to join fury

Back
Top Bottom