WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Yeah, Bluey, Mickey Mouse Club, Moana, Encanto, and Olaf's Frozen Adventure stays on repeat in my house. Access to those shows is why I pay for D+. All the marvel stuff, however good or bad, is just a bonus.

I randomly found a youtube channel that is worse than emergencyawesome trash.

This guy posts really dumb theories that don’t make sense. Guess that’s his strategy since he gets a lot of views and comments about how he’s an idiot. One of the shorts was saying kang killed Cap in endgame when he traveled back in time to peggy’s house then the time people owen wilson organization took peggy and that’s why we see her in loki episode one.

Last edited:
I mess with New Rockstars(BECAUSE Mephisto, of course :lol: )

I randomly found a youtube channel that is worse than emergencyawesome trash.

This guy posts really dumb theories that don’t make sense. Guess that’s his strategy since he gets a lot of views and comments about how he’s an idiot. One of the shorts was saying kang killed Cap in endgame when he traveled back in time to peggy’s house then the time people owen wilson organization took peggy and that’s why we see her in loki episode one.

If its worse than emergancyawesome, why would I want to watch it?

ib4WeLlYoUwAtChAlLtHeTrAsHsHoWs

Yall really expect YTers to get theories right? How are they supposed to know? I'm cool as long as there's solid logic behind it an its earnest. When they just start throwing out ****, its like "OK, you're just saying stuff now."

ill have to check them out more, i have seen some but i subscribe to EE.

part of the reason i don't watch them much. :lol:
Screencrush is least cringe. Least weird voices and far out graphics.

The host knows a **** ton about comics. He has theories but rarely are they out of left field. He will base them on actual comic stories

He’s also critical of certain projects (he hated Thor 4 and Secret Invasion)

1691780095874.png

1691780109615.png

Yup.
I cancelled mine this March.
They don't have the content to warrant a price increase.

They are going to lose a TON of people.

PO

i just built a server to host my TBs of shows and movies. next i need to learn how to make it accessible online.

im tired of chasing this stuff from streaming service to streaming service.

ive always wanted to do it, just never had the time

New Rockstars is the only one for me even though they get every theory or hot take wrong.

I can not watch those videos. Something about that guy's voice that just grates on my soul. It's that modern nerd, effemenite, annoying person who laughs hard at his own jokes that nobody else gets? I guess that's "cringe".

Screencrush is my guy for that content. As others have said, he's super-well informed on comic stuff and isn't scared to criticize.

I'll add Heavy Spoilers to the watchable list because at least that guy is a voiceover and not some dude trying to be all up in the video.

I can not watch those videos. Something about that guy's voice that just grates on my soul. It's that modern nerd, effemenite, annoying person who laughs hard at his own jokes that nobody else gets? I guess that's "cringe".

Screencrush is my guy for that content. As others have said, he's super-well informed on comic stuff and isn't scared to criticize.

I like the modern, effemenite nerd telling me the facts, thats ok. Its the hot takes they need to stop or at least make better hot takes that actually seem possible lol.

It was going to be silly just on the premise of them interchanging with one another when they use their powers.

Back
Top Bottom