WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Strange was suppose to take over the IM mantle but I dont think thats the case anymore

not really sure who is at the center of this current iteration of the MCU like IM and Cap were

Spidey is a possibility (maybe even should be) but they cant put all their marbles in the character because technically he is with Sony

Doctor Mid!

I’m just sitting here patiently waiting for that Fantastic 4 injection!

What happened to that super crazy Spiderman fan that predicted him joining the MCU because of some poster :lol:

Strange was suppose to take over the IM mantle but I dont think thats the case anymore

not really sure who is at the center of this current iteration of the MCU like IM and Cap were

Spidey is a possibility (maybe even should be) but they cant put all their marbles in the character because technically he is with Sony

Yea I think the plan was strange and BP.. and then you’d have more interesting consistent foes in guys like namor and eventually doom

Also probably why getting reed Richard’s right was important

I enjoy Dr. Strange. DS2 was decent, a bit sloppy in some parts, but all in all, a great character. I have high hopes for DS3.

I think I’ll probably go see The Marvels in the theater, I thought Ms. Marvel was fairly good considering it wasn’t geared towards my age or demographic at all.

How dare you ask these quesrions

Watch the movies. Enjoy them or shut up about them.

If the movie sucks, it was never made for you and so you have no right to complain. If it’s great, then praise it and see it multiple times so Disney can make money.

5D9B1522-BB8B-4ED2-981A-787D9E27034E-1058-000001016FF8292D.gif

or better yet..

Dominique Fishback
IMG_7959.jpeg

Keith David's Friend on the Other Side is the equivalent of Robin William's Friend like Me. Too Iconic, to a fault even.

so I re-watch Quantumania over the weekend and guys we gotta stop this Marvel hate, the movie was pretty solid (I said that the first time too) but I thoroughly enjoyed for what it is. It was EASILY the best Ant-Man and them playing on the whole ants thing (when Scott was multiplied and all of them acted like ants to climb up to the thing or the ants beating Kang at the end)

We gotta stop looking at these movies as if its supposed to be Oscar worthy perfect movies and just look at them as fun comic books coming to life. I THOROUGHLY enjoyed it.

How dare you ask these quesrions

Watch the movies. Enjoy them or shut up about them.

If the movie sucks, it was never made for you and so you have no right to complain. If it’s great, then praise it and see it multiple times so Disney can make money.
*woosh*

Right over your head.

I was looking at peoples “least favorite marvel” movies and I disagree with a lot of the list.

I enjoyed Thor the Dark World a lot.

Was it a great movie? No
Was it even decent? No, of course not

But it’s a comic book movie and was suppose to be bad. For those reasons, it was really good.

It wasn’t bad as much as it was boring. I think thats how we ended up with Ragnarok and LaT. In retrospect, it doesn’t even make sense. The only reason Star Lord was able to even hold an Infinity Stone was because he’s half Celestial and you trying to tell me Jane Foster just had one in her blood? Its like they came up with the Infinity Saga idea after Thor 2.

Red Skull held the tesseract/space stone and evaporated into space and transported into a prisoner/gatekeeper in Vormir

Back
Top Bottom