WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I thought y’all didn’t like CM anyway and definitely hated Ms. Marvel.

I ******* hated both…That’s why I lead off with “Oh ffs 🤦‍♂️”…After Love and Thunder & Quantumania the last thing the MCU needs from its movies is “really wacky and silly”…

If that’s where they’re lining this thing up, then they might as well have just marketed this directly to the Nick Jr. crowd…

I ****ing hated both…That’s why I lead off with “Oh ffs 🤦‍♂️”…After Love and Thunder & Quantumania the last thing the MCU needs from its movies is “really wacky and silly”…

If that’s where they’re lining this thing up, then they might as well have just marketed this directly to the Nick Jr. crowd…
Then just don’t watch it.

I don’t get it. Why you worried about the MCU brand for?

It’s not even like all these movies and shows are all connected anymore. Fury showing up in The Marvels like Secret Invasion didn’t happen :lol:

The movie really hasn’t been marketed to y’all anyway. I don’t see the issue or why to be concerned about it.

Thought y’all was skipping that and going straight to Loki.

Then just don’t watch it.

I don’t get it. Why you worried about the MCU brand for?

It’s not even like all these movies and shows are all connected anymore. Fury showing up in The Marvels like Secret Invasion didn’t happen :lol:

The movie really hasn’t been marketed to y’all anyway. I don’t see the issue or why to be concerned about it.

Thought y’all was skipping that and going straight to Loki.
I’m not even getting down with Loki at this point 🤷‍♂️…After Secret Invasion they’re going to have to earn my Disney+ viewership back…

Being concerned about the brand turning into the DCEU, or whatever the hell the WB is calling that nonsense today, should be what every MCU fan is thinking about…Not defending the next flop and waving it off as ~not for y’all~…Guardians is the only bright spot they’ve had for a while…Them dropping a “silly” movie while the brand is sagging, especially coming off that trash Secret Invasion series should have everybody concerned…

I’m not even getting down with Loki at this point 🤷‍♂️…After Secret Invasion they’re going to have to earn my Disney+ viewership back…

Being concerned about the brand turning into the DCEU, or whatever the hell the WB is calling that nonsense today, should be what every MCU fan is thinking about…Not defending the next flop and waving it off as ~not for y’all~…Guardians is the only bright spot they’ve had for a while…Them dropping a “silly” movie while the brand is sagging, especially coming off that trash Secret Invasion series should have everybody concerned…
:lol: Well I’m not worried about that.

Highly doubt under Feige’s watch the MCU becomes anything close to w/e DC is under WB.

Also I don’t know why you’re treating tv shows on Disney+ as the same as movies.

How is the brand sagging when the last movie was Guardians? Calling it the only bright spot when it was the last movie that came out this summer.

I see nothing to be worried about really. I stick with if I don’t like it I won’t watch it. I’ll get a good laugh and keep it moving.

I'm ready for a quick fun little watch. Just don't do the most and take people out of it like L&T.

I hope they add unexpected clever adult humor.

1692051720348.gif

Back
Top Bottom