WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Happy 65th birthday to Angela Bassett.

MV5BMjE5NzU5MzcwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjM3MDM5NDM@._V1_.jpg

MV5BNmExYTM4YmYtNWExZS00NTZiLWJhNTEtMzg4NDNhYTZjZDA1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

Seeing Thor 1 and Ragnarok playing simultaneously, on two channels, just made me realize how it’s pretty crazy we got Helmsworth as Thor in 7 movies in 9 years. Shame how he was rewarded for that with L&T.

Seeing Thor 1 and Ragnarok playing simultaneously, on two channels, just made me realize how it’s pretty crazy we got Helmsworth as Thor in 7 movies in 9 years. Shame how he was rewarded for that with L&T.

I was the only one to complain that we didnt need a 4th Thor film. I still enjoyed Love and Thunder but it just wasnt needed.

Was disneys idea/want to make it live action, not Rock’s.
Man, idk. It felt like Rock was trying to get into a project that would make easy money after Black Adam. Isn't his production company producing the film?

Also, kind of not surprised Auli'i Cravalho was quick to say she wouldn't be back as Moana lol

Man, idk. It felt like Rock was trying to get into a project that would make easy money after Black Adam. Isn't his production company producing the film?

Also, kind of not surprised Auli'i Cravalho was quick to say she wouldn't be back as Moana lol
Disney has been on a big kick trying to remake a lot of their movies live action. Hercules, Snow White, Princess and the Frog, Moana, Tangled are just some already in some form of production.

Felt like the Moana announcement and Fast X return was Rock trying to get the DC stench off him.

Disney has been on a big kick trying to remake a lot of their movies live action. Hercules, Snow White, Princess and the Frog, Moana, Tangled are just some already in some form of production.
Wow, didn't know they were planning on doing Tangled.

Live Action Jungle Book was amazing. Still haven't seen Aladdin or Lion King though.

In my opinion, they should have just handed the classics over to Pixar to animate.

just watched GOTG Vol. 3 a few nights ago on a plane since I couldn't watched anything related to Disney since I cancelled my subscription for about a month now. I like the movie and entertaining. atleast it's not a Thor 4 or any of that Ms. Marvel trash.

Back
Top Bottom