WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I remember Marvel still had one appearance for Spider-Man that they had contractually with Sony & I always wondered when it was gonna be, so I guess this was it.

PO

Last edited:
Because it was originally supposed to lead into No Where Home like was saying. Really interested in hearing/seeing how that would have played out.

Attachments

• Dafne_20Keen.jpg
    Dafne_20Keen.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 499
They messed up not coming out before Ahsoka, cause now I expect the Marvels to surpass or be as good as Ahsoka and thats not happening lol.

But why tho? Thats like expecting Converse to start looking like Cole Haans because they're all owned by Nike.

bc comic book fan logic.

Explain Comic Book fan logic for us.

Everyone in this thread been dissing MArvels all thread, but let someone point out it needs to be as good as Ahsoka.

Everyone is up in arms.

Make up your minds, do you like or hate The Marvels?

I bet most of you dont even care, the draw is complaining about it to garner reactions.

Lol no one is “up in arms”, I just didn’t understand how you compared 2, generally, non-related shows.

I take back my statement dont feel like explaining, i was talking from a quality of story comparison. The weaker story, the marvels should of came out first.

Now it will unfailry be compared to Ahsoka.

Wow, arm jumpers. I explained!

Why are there cameras there and why is he perfectly center framed in each pic? :lol:

in what world does a fight break out and cameras aren't present?

also im going to assume most would probably be like "oh **** its Kang" and no longer care about Karen and Sharon fighting to focus on him.

Back
Top Bottom