WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

1696308441222.jpeg

It’ll be interesting if that rumor of how Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars will be. Toby coming back to team with Hugh and DP? If DP is playing a major role in that film, I hope he’s written the way Rick Remender wrote him in Uncanny X-Force. Can’t have that dude break the 4th wall over and over again.

I’m really looking forward to Loki. I have some high hopes for it.

Th more I think about it, the more I didn’t really at all enjoy Secret Invasion. The concept itself sounds so interesting, and it felt like they diluted it. Never read the comics, but felt like it was rushed, and kinda cheesy.

Just cancel both movies and make X-men and fantastic four

Nah, I’m down for this storyline. They will Make it different enough from IW/EG that it’ll be a great epic. We will get the best characters/actors from the previous movies.

Just hope it’s in line with Spiderman No Way Home, or more, as far as featuring Tobey/Andrew…Add in Miles. Maybe other x-men. Not every past early MCU actor is going to get a big feature, of course. But adding other past x-men is going a bit too far? Just depends on the fluidity of the writing.

I'm still anticipating Loki S2. But knowing Kate Herron wasn't directing, I don't expect it to be nearly as good.

Yeah I’m feeling this season. Way better opener and much more to expect. I looked for as many Easter eggs as I could. And found about 10 and after that lost count. I hope it keeps pace.
Turns to Thursday Night Football

Wait holy F the Bears are winning? Yooo I know Asgard has fallen. What a time to be alive.

Yeah I’m feeling this season. Way better opener and much more to expect. I looked for as many Easter eggs as I could. And found about 10 and after that lost count. I hope it keeps pace.

and you still have plenty of time to see fields blow the game, again

Back
Top Bottom