WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Need a right wing super hero

*ahem*

Alt-Hero.png

An attempt to make a right-wing superhero movie has ended in disaster, with $1 million missing in China and a participant facing a federal indictment.

“I wouldn’t count on us getting the money back,” Theodore Beale, a far-right blogger known as “Vox Day,” admitted to his fans and investors in a video last week.

:lol: :rofl:

Also what's missing is the fact that no matter how much of a fan favorite he is, he's still Ant-Man. Ant Man should not be beating Kang by himself. Any version of Kang. It indirectly makes his impact and gravitas lesser than it should be.
Act 3 should have served as Act 2 and the new Act 3 should be Scott returning from the Quantum Realm, questioning whether he actually beat Kang, only to realize he didn't and is now dealing with the ramifications of Kang actually winning and getting out of the Quantum Realm.

At the very end there are noticeable differences to the world around Scott as he's walking and getting the cake. They should have expanded on that a lot more to really show the impact that Kang can have.

Act 3 should have served as Act 2 and the new Act 3 should be Scott returning from the Quantum Realm, questioning whether he actually beat Kang, only to realize he didn't and is now dealing with the ramifications of Kang actually winning and getting out of the Quantum Realm.

At the very end there are noticeable differences to the world around Scott as he's walking and getting the cake. They should have expanded on that a lot more to really show the impact that Kang can have.
That definitely would've been better. It would've required a more serious tone which I think they're trying to avoid with Ant-Man.

IMG_5577.jpeg

Which Thanos should I keep?

I cant make up my mind.
MCU Thanos has no accessories but is taller and has really tight pants on.
Comic Thanos has an alternate King Thanos head and 2 other alternate hands.

NT, you decide for me.

I can only keep one, my rule for Villains is only 1 version allowed in the collection.

IMG_5577.jpeg

Which Thanos should I keep?

I cant make up my mind.
MCU Thanos has no accessories but is taller.
Comic Thanos has an alternate King Thanos head and 2 other alternate hands.

NT, you decide for me.
easy, the Comic Thanos......
MCU Thanos is what Rocket Raccoon would call.......

Attachments

• schat.gif
    schat.gif
    356.5 KB · Views: 877
Back
Top Bottom