WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Genius move

They will let secret wars play out. At the end of it they will nuke any and all of the MCU and just start completely over with the
“X-men-U” but slowly trickle in re-iterations of popular characters like iron man etc.

Not gonna happen, but I wouldn't be opposed to an entire phase of X-Men related tv shows and movies to let time pass. Let the OG Avenger characters chill.

Last edited:
plan after secret wars is to prettymuch reboot the mcu with new iterations of the core characters and adding new ones like the x-men in.

Rewatched the original Fantastic 4. It actually wasn't that bad since the last time; they nailed that thing/johnny bromance. And the guy doing doom was hammy but it worked. I could see him returning.
It's sue n reed that was the weakest link. 0 chemistry.
Bra alba can't act, at all. Looks take u only so far.

Rewatched the original Fantastic 4. It actually wasn't that bad since the last time; they nailed that thing/johnny bromance. And the guy doing doom was hammy but it worked. I could see him returning.
What Jessica Alba can’t act? Dark Angel, Into the Blue…… cmon Honey. That was definitely a classic. ( not really serious)

Props to her for being real with herself and realizing it.

FB_IMG_1696113540718.jpg

Loki 2 this week, but not down with Disney +'s prices anymore, so will have to wait for the "streets" to upload weekly. :lol:

PO

I was watching End Game at my mom's Sunday. Man, they could've absolutely brought Natasha back if they wanted to. When they put all the stones back, they could've just scooped her up. You can't say it would reverse the Soul Stone because Gamora was back. That realization makes the mourning scene hilarious to me now. Its the writes saying, "No! We not!"

I was watching End Game at my mom's Sunday. Man, they could've absolutely brought Natasha back if they wanted to. When they put all the stones back, they could've just scooped her up. You can't say it would reverse the Soul Stone because Gamora was back. That realization makes the mourning scene hilarious to me now. Its the writes saying, "No! We not!"

it was a gamora from a different timeline though, theyd have to pull Natasah from the past to eh present too but its also one of those cases where she was done with the part after her solo film so...

Just cancel both movies and make X-men and fantastic four

is this the same guy who was leaking the other movies?

also agreed. this sounds too similar to IW/EG. Main team loses, scrappy A/B team has to pick up the slack and save everyone.

Did you watch GOTG3?

The “gamora” you’re referring to is gone

Like with thanos, the “gamora” in the end are the ones from the first avengers timeline

Back
Top Bottom