WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

She's only 30, I thought she was older. Probably because she has that suburban mom haircut on bbt.

John Carter was pretty whack and boring to me. I couldn't get through it despite some likeable actors (or ones I'm a fan of) being in it.

Let me help.

Kaley Cuoko for Ms. MARVEL. Iknow yall saw her lip sync battle....she out there looking fit
Just off looks I can mess with Kaley. I don't watch her corny show but I've seen her in other stuff to know she can act and maybe even pull this role off.

Plus we've seen her with short hair (I don't care for it) if Marvel goes with that look.

The 1st non-terrible suggestion you've made for somebody to play Cap Marvel. Applaud this man :pimp:

Last edited:
The blue dress one don't do much, but I've watched the jacket off gif more times than I can count. Mercy. :wow:

I've only seen her in Big Bang Theory and Charmed from back in the 90s, and neither convince me she should be playing Captain Marvel.

I had to rep you Zik, this is the first time we've agreed (seriously i think ever)
John Carter was pretty whack and boring to me. I couldn't get through it despite some likeable actors (or ones I'm a fan of) being in it.
Just off looks I can mess with Kaley. I don't watch her corny show but I've seen her in other stuff to know she can act and maybe even pull this role off.

Plus we've seen her with short hair (I don't care for it) if Marvel goes with that look.

The 1st non-terrible suggestion you've made for somebody to play Cap Marvel. Applaud this man :pimp:

View media item 1893732

^ This man knows.!!! that brittany song she did. omg damn near looked just liked her.

yall keep saying this AWG thing, yet i've seen no suggestions for any white girls that look much better. that act.....

this dude layzie wants nothing but scoops and brand new trailer every time he comes to the thread :lol:

@CP, that blue dress on big screen in HD was the first time I noticed the back side, not NT thick but definitely more than enough for me

View media item 1893790

this dude layzie wants nothing but scoops and brand new trailer every time he comes to the thread :lol:

@CP, that blue dress on big screen in HD was the first time I noticed the back side, not NT thick but definitely more than enough for me

View media item 1893790

For me it was the hair and the walk that negated the look.

In the 2nd gif tho, she's flawless.

View media item 1893790

Yo you know it. Every time I come in this thread I'm expecting a brand new leaked trailer. Real talk

Actually this chick Booty don't look too bad. Who is she! Lol

Last edited:
^ This man knows.!!! that brittany song she did. omg damn near looked just liked her.

yall keep saying this AWG thing, yet i've seen no suggestions for any white girls that look much better. that act.....
We had extensive discussions a long time ago, I guess before you were a regular in here. I even complied a long list (not up to date cuz some ppl are simply not available now).

Either way we all pretty much came down to Blunt being the fav given how much Marvel seemed to be in to her. Now we're just waiting to see who they pick which is gonna be another year or two before they announce.

If it aint Blunt, I think we all think it's gonna be an unknown (unknown in the sense that they weren't talked about before and don't have a lengthy resume). Cap. Marvel's actress doesn't necessarily have to be a movie star.
So let me get this straight..... kaley is awg. But brie larson isnt?
Brie's acting ability makes her far more attractive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom