WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

That won't happen.

I know it's hard to remember since it's her worst and most forgettable role but she's Mystique in the FOX-Men movies. She might not be doing it when Cap Marvel needs to be cast but I doubt Feige taps her of all ppl. Plus it's not clear if she no longer wants to do the X movies or if she does want to.

Brie Larson

Haven't thought much about her until she was mentioned a page ago

Only know her from Jump Street and a disney channel movie lol

After youtubing her recent interviews, I dig her vibe. It's just her build that bothers me.

Brie Larson gonna be announced as Captain Marvel after the Oscars

but stay sleep

I'm with it. Great actress picking the right roles and has incredible titty meat.
Said she recently put on 15lbs of muscle too...

she's campaigning for the role on the low through interviews

I'm surprised since girls never want to say they put on weight and if it's actually muscle then she's been banging those weights and consuming protein.

She's gone from this

(2014)

View media item 1895344

to

(last week)

View media item 1895336
She looks kinda jacked right here lol

View media item 1895337

She's definitely filled out with some muscle and it's made a huge difference. You can also tell that her 'team' has made a conscious effort to glamorize her overall appearance. She was coming to red carpet events in overalls and other weird **** like a year ago.

I've been saying her name for months now, partly because she's really the only actress i can think of lol. She has a lot of things going for her though, like when Captain Marvel comes out it'll be a couple of weeks after her 30th B-Day

Last edited:
Her body is def looking good. She's going to flourish even more when she does curls with an Oscar.

Was recently thinking about how marvel is wasting Idris Elba. He's one of the coolest and best actors out there and he's in thor movies being a doorman / gatekeeper. Natalie Portman is awesome too and they don't have much for her. If they went with the original Wasp she has the look for that character.

Last edited:
How close are they to announcing a casting again? I ask because there seems to be more Captain Marvel discussion lately lol

it's a slow MCU day but my guess is in the middle of this year? I think IW1 starts shooting at the end of this year and I assume she'll be a part of the first film in some capacity?

Then again her movie comes out in between IW1 and IW2 so she might just be part of IW2 and if that's the case I could imagine them finishing up the casting early next year.

I feel like they're gonna attempt to "own" Comic-Con again and announce their IW Cast and have everyone on stage for a photo-op.

They're gonna be competing with Justice League.

I'd assume next year they announce. Probably early.

I think Cap Marvel movie has to be an origin. It's largely unknown to ppl so unless they just intro her regular human side in IW pt. 1 they might not need her yet.

I feel like they're gonna attempt to "own" Comic-Con again and announce their IW Cast and have everyone on stage for a photo-op.

I'll assume they'll do that but just at Disney Expo or w/e Marvel media thing they make up.

I'll assume they'll do that but just at Disney Expo or w/e Marvel media thing they make up.
D23 is every other year but yeah, they could still throw their own event again.

Last edited:
She got a little arm definition in that one pic which is better than the average woman and the average woman would probably think it's gross. I know girls who are into running spartan races and do bike races and other types of cardio but when I say maybe they should mix in lifting some weights they give me a weird look. They refuse to believe that that it would make their bodies look better than if they inly did cardio stuff.

Back
Top Bottom