WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Bugging. I'm not sure how many trailers for AoU yall watched but I only saw one.

Both times I saw AoU in theaters that final battle scene with the soundtrack blasting had me shedding tears :wow:
Dudes are really just complaining about Marvel putting out too much promo material that they chose to watch.

If you only came across via tv and chose to watch one trailer you'd only be left with the tv promo.

Last edited:
I'm not going to watch any trailers from now till the movie drops

Marvel marketing are a bunch of clowns for including falcon in the Antman trailer

I only watched like one trailer for AOU. Not because I chose. I just didn't go looking for it and I don't really watch TV.

Bugging. I'm not sure how many trailers for AoU yall watched but I only saw one.

Both times I saw AoU in theaters that final battle scene with the soundtrack blasting had me shedding tears
embarassed.gif

If I would've seen this in 2012 I would've had a ******* seizure on spot. This scene alone>>>>>>>> all of A1

I'm not going to watch any trailers from now till the movie drops

Marvel marketing are a bunch of clowns for including falcon in the Antman trailer

see i hadn't seen the trailer w/ Falcon so when he popped up in the movie i was like :wow: :lol:

i feel like Marvel will show a quick shot of Spidey in a Superbowl tv spot. Its their chance to show the millions of casual moviegoers that this is a new MCU Spidey.

“I’d love to do a Hulk movie, but that’s beyond my control,” Ruffalo explained. “It’s controlled by Universal [Pictures]. Marvel doesn’t even hold the rights to it. So, it’s not on the horizon. And I don’t know if it will be. But we have worked a really interesting arc into Thor 3, Avengers 3 and 4 for Banner that I think will – when it’s all added up – will feel like a Hulk movie, a standalone movie.”

AoU I swear should have went down as the greatest super heroes ever, the 2nd trailer with the creepy music was easily the hypest trailer ive ever seen in my life. Still give the movie a solid 9/10, my expectations were easily a 10/10

There are no strings on me? :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Bruh that is by far one of the best choices for a trailer that i've ever seen.

“I’d love to do a Hulk movie, but that’s beyond my control,” Ruffalo explained. “It’s controlled by Universal [Pictures]. Marvel doesn’t even hold the rights to it. So, it’s not on the horizon. And I don’t know if it will be. But we have worked a really interesting arc into Thor 3, Avengers 3 and 4 for Banner that I think will – when it’s all added up – will feel like a Hulk movie, a standalone movie.”
It'd be hilarious if Universal could do a Hulk solo movie and then cast Ed Norton :lol:

It'd be trolling on a new level way more than the Maximoff twins. Too bad Universal can't do it.

Do a hulk movie without ruffalo / banner in it and i'd watch it.

That would be super expensive no?

Doubt it'd be that expensive. GotG had characters who were cgi the whole time (ej. Groot, Rocket) and their budget was in line with the typical marvel budget

Not exactly...

Disney Reveals Guardians Of The Galaxy Was Over Budget At $232 Million

Media giant Walt Disney has revealed that the production cost of last summer’s blockbuster comic book movie Guardians of the Galaxy came to $232.3 million which was “slightly over the agreed budget.”

In comparison, Cap and Thor sequels had $170m budgets each.

Doing a Planet Hulk will probably need almost an entire cast of cgi's and if that is the case, the problem is making it look more life like than it looking like some animated film. John Carter had a planet full of cgi and it cost $307m: Revealed: The $307 Million Cost of Disney's John Carter

In comparison to John Carters $307m budget, AoU had $280m.

You also got to keep in mind that if they do a solo Hulk film, it'll be made by Universal who isn't exactly on Marvel/Disneys level of quality so it's going to be a huge risk for them. If it was Disney then they could probably risk it because they pretty much have an unlimited stack of chips at this point.

Last edited:
And isn't Planet Hulk basically John Carter? I really doubt they wanna try that again anytime soon.

To be fair, John Carter in its original novel format is responsible for a lotof standard sci-fi elements that you see in franchises like Star Wars, Superman, Hulk, etc. So a lot of stuff is just copying that already anyways. Plus they marketed that film terribly and with all the goodwill that Marvel has built up right now with their previous films I don't think it'd be much of an issue, especially with Guardians of the Galaxy having taken place entirely in space after the opening yet still being a hit.

The number for GotG and John Carter? I provided a link, just click on the red font text.

Let me help.

Kaley Cuoko for Ms. MARVEL. Iknow yall saw her lip sync battle....she out there looking fit

Back
Top Bottom