WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Brie Larson is an incrdible actress, she was great in short term 12 and room.

Is she a movie star???

maaaybe. She can def act though.

As awesome it might be to see a single rolling shot of each Avengers taking a shot at Thanos, I think he's going to need an army or at least allies so that you don't just see 20 heroes attacking him at once.

You guys think we'll see some of his most recent allies like Corvus Glaive, Supergiant, Black Dwarf, Proxima Midnight?

He probably won't need help once he has the gauntlet with all the stones but he'd gon' need minions to hold the Avengers off for 2 films.

What do you guys think? Any chance Thane is part of the story and he is on Earth?

They showed up in Avengers Assemble so I wouldn't be surprised, though i'd personally be fine with just Thanos. Film's gonna be packed as it is.

Brie Larson is an incrdible actress, she was great in short term 12 and room.

Is she a movie star???

maaaybe. She can def act though.
The way I see it despite being in movie star potential movies Chris Evans wasn't a movie star prior to Cap.

Mark Ruffalo aint. He's honestly more of a dramatic actor. Hemsworth is though.

RDJR is both.

Might work for Brie if she's ever chosen by any of these superhero franchise flicks.

The way I see it despite being in movie star potential movies Chris Evans wasn't a movie star prior to Cap.

Mark Ruffalo aint. He's honestly more of a dramatic actor. Hemsworth is though.

RDJR is both.

Might work for Brie if she's ever chosen by any of these superhero franchise flicks.

i thought chris hemswirth was movie star in the 5 minutes he was in star trek. i was like "who is this guy and how come he aint kirk?":lol:

Yo I when I first saw him in that I thought he was already some huge movie star that was just doing a quick cameo. :lol:

That confused me to :lol:

When I saw he was dying I was like damn Hemsworth missed out. He could've been Kirk.

He need to stop playing and get those right action movies

Last edited:
I like Pine's portrayal just fine.

It's just I could've definitely watched a Star Trek/space flick with Hemsworth as the captain of some space crew.

Thanos talk Starts at about 7:10

Says he has a meeting with Feige, Russo etc to discuss the overall production framework next week.

I know dude's an actor but he genuinely seems excited about it :lol:

You know, I am very very happy with Chris Pratt as Star Lord. But if it had to be another Chris, I bet Pine would've been good as Star Lord too

You know, I am very very happy with Chris Pratt as Star Lord. But if it had to be another Chris, I bet Pine would've been good as Star Lord too

I agree.

Before he was cast in the MCU, I thought Bradley Cooper would've been a good Tony Stark, God forbid they ever tried to replace RDJ

I disagree, Pine is fine as Kirk but Pratt is definitely more of a star and that was needed for GOTG

Pratt is not more of a star. He's just more charismatic, funny, and better suited for that mostly jokey semi serious role.

Pratt was a nobody before GotG. He was mostly known for Parks & Recs which was pure comedy where he was a supporting character and some recognition for a small role in Zero Dark Thirty.

Pratt is perfect for his role in GotG

Was just saying, that if it had to be another Chris..

I think what Pratt has over Pine is that he is just funnier

Pratt is clearly now a movie star, we just couldnt see it under the flab.

chris pine is a replacement level white handsome actor, he would have been a completly forgettable as starlord.

when i say movie star i mean

-charisma: obvious.
-empathetic ; do you want to like them just by looking at them, do you sympathize with them even when they are doing wrong?
-watchability ; is simply watching them a compelling experience ?
-uniqueness,; do they have a qaulitty that seems wholly unique like no one you ever known.

pratt had the empathetic/charisma part even under the flab on parks and rec, losing weight upgraded the watch ability.

Last edited:
I love Pratt as Star-Lord but i do feel like a couple other guys could have played that, maybe not as well but you get what i mean. It wouldn't be like seeing someone else playing Stark.

And truthfully he added nothing to Jurassic World :lol:

All of the Chris' (Hemsworth, Evans, Pine, Pratt) are pretty interchangeable outside of their main franchise roles.

Pretty much.

I wouldn't feel anyway if you swapped out some of their roles for another.

Not the same thing with a RDJr.

Last edited:
I think the strength in Snowpiercer lies more in the script when it comes to the character Evans played than his performance.

Not that I disagree that the ppl named probably couldn't give a better performance. I think Pine might have matched it.

He's the most talented out of the bunch.

i don't think any of them could of played his role in Snowpiecer.

He's the third best actor of the bunch for me. Only putting RDJ and SLJ over him. I've been rocking with him since Cellular, Push and Not another teen movie. I used to watch Cellular all the time with moms. Not another teen movie got the most play due to the nekkid girl from power rangers lol

Back
Top Bottom