WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

The talent was there with RDJ though.. Watch less than zero and you knew dude had it.. Sure he did some crap, but all young actors have to just to get there feet in the door

But Evans, man it's hard to see him where he is now looking back on that high school parody movie and fantastic four movies

Evans always had that charisma to me

Lol I was watching the 2004 cell phone movie last night and realized, oh **** that's Chris Evans. He made that movie more enjoyable than it had a right to be.

Ive went back to watch evans movies and was like.. he was always enjoyable.
Hate ff movie all u want but he did well for that role.

I too, am not enthused with the current young crop of actors.

inb4 naming a handful of ppl (which isn't a lot) who I'm probably not that hyped about anyway like Miles Teller, MBJ, etc.

MBJ best tool is watch-ability and empathy. 65 watch ability, and maybe he gets to 75 when he reaches his full potential. he's just a compelling screen object,

and empathy, the last Wallace scene in the wire messed me up for years, classic example of an empathetic actor, the plot line made him empathetic, but his face and mannerisms turn that up 1000%

No other actor in that series pulls that off. I spent the whole year asking people "where the **** is wallace?!" :lol:

Evans always had that charisma to me

Lol I was watching the 2004 cell phone movie last night and realized, oh **** that's Chris Evans. He made that movie more enjoyable than it had a right to be.
evans is great in scott pilgrim vs the world

and he just seems so much fun in interviews

chris pine is at best passable in every role

Wait Chris Pine turned down GL? :smh: could have been the perfect Hal Jordan.

A buddy cop GL movie with a more experienced Pine playing Hal Jordan and anyone but Tyrese playing an inexperienced John Stewart would have been dope

Last edited:
Am I the only one who sees Chris Pine and immediately thinks of the guy who plays Damian Dhark on Arrow?

You think of

Neal-McDonough-Damien-Darhk-Arrow.jpg

I sorta see it but for some weird reason when I see Neal McDonough I think of...
robertpic.png

Last edited:
Probably difficult nowadays to stand out.
Very true. He could establish himself as a serious dramatic actor by doing indie films --> transition to movie star.

But Pine probably thinks that's reverse hustling since he's already been in major films.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom