WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

If something really happens to Rhodey y'all gonna see Tony break out that bleeding edge armor and take out team cap single handedly. Don't let him make a call to Veronica real quick..

Team Spidey.

Need that dude to wash all these cats :lol:
I hate that Spidey is joining the Avengers. I see him for as the solo guy.

I don't think he's joining the Avengers full time. Just for Infinity. Civil War is what's going to make him decide to be a solo guy

What is Hulkbuster? What is Veronica?

Is that another word for #cheating
:lol: What?

Hulkbuster is another armor a.k.a Veronica which he can also use to call his other armors (I assume he's already built a bunch more by now). :lol: @ Tony using other armor being cheating but Cap and Bucky fighting him at the same time is not. Where's the consistency?

Only reason he doesn't to star with is he probably doesn't want to kill Cap and Bucky. That can change.

Last time Hawkeye and BW fought, in A1, BW won

Hawkeye got this, this time
:lol: Oh okay Lame as Clint is still hanging on to that.

He'll get washed again.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I was right and that Hulkbuster and Veronica are both synonyms for cheating

If Tony needs to bust out the Hulkbuster armor aka Veronica, he's #charminsoft

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I was right and that Hulkbuster and Veronica are both synonyms for cheating

So is Captain #charminsoft for needing Bucky to tag team Iron Man #suckafreesundays

So is Captain #charminsoft for needing Bucky to tag team Iron Man #suckafreesundays
Dude is just reading what he wants to read :lol:

Iron Man wears armors. Now he's a cheater if he uses a certain armor?

Cheating or smart? This says more about Cap supporters.

Marvel >>>

lol they didnt wanna pay Ruffalo.

im down for a Hulk x Antman one shot or something like that

Last edited:
That scene looks like a flashback to when he was still being brainwashed or maybe he gets captured again.

laugh.gif
 Steve and the squad are like :

tNmBZJp.png

Back
Top Bottom