WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Honestly if that picture is of a 6 on 6 and they are keep iron mans 6th man a secret id b happy and hyped if they only reveal it in the movie

Gave away to much with age of ultron trailers

QdVEKsE.jpg

Agent 13 on Caps team isn't even on that scene so technically they have 7 on their team. If Anthony 2.0 and Redwing counts, it's 9.

Agent 13 on Caps team isn't even on that scene so technically they have 7 on their team. If Anthony 2.0 and Redwing counts, it's 9.
Sharon Carter, Spider-Man, and  Thunderbolt Ross/Red Hulk are in the film too. Who know's what side they're gonna choose, though.

Last edited:

Sharon Carter, Spider-Man, and  Thunderbolt Ross/Red Hulk are in the film too. Who know's what side they're gonna choose, though.

Sharon Carter is Agent 13. Reports are we won't see red Hulk either so he is probably less than useless.

Spideys gon' be a wilcard but really wouldn't surprise me if he was in IMs side.

Sharon Carter is Agent 13. Reports are we won't see red Hulk either so he is probably less than useless.

Spideys gon' be a wilcard but really wouldn't surprise me if he was in IMs side.
You think Ross being in the film (William Hurt) serves no purpose? Really? Spidey fight Black Widow in the comics, so Cap's squad may be a little bigger than we think. But then there's Crossbones, though...

Vu9EKq1.jpg

Last edited:
It should be 6 on 6. It's looking like there might be someone next to black panther :nerd:
:lol: If they've been hiding this entire time that Spidey is #TeamTony a.k.a. #TeamSTACKED
Should she like really count?

She was in Cap2 but I can't remember we saw anything from her on the level of BW to Hawkeye.
RFX, don't blaspheme.

Spidey can only be on Cap's side. It's basic physics.
You know you or Cap have never passed physics.

^ ^ ^
I personally wouldn't put Agent 13 on the same level as BW or Hawkeye but I am just basing it from the promotional pics where she is practically dressed similar to BW. I assume she'd be out there showing some skills.

You think Ross being in the film (William Hurt) serves no purpose? Really? Spidey fight Black Widow in the comics, so Cap's squad may be a little bigger than we think. But then there's Crossbones, though...

Vu9EKq1.jpg

In the scope of the whole film and all the characters inluded, if he doesn't turn to Red Hulk then his part is going to be minimal and interchangeable as in they could probably put in any unknown government representative and still get the job done. Of course it's all a guess at this point but the biggest role I can see him is that he is actually working for Zemo but other than that he is probably replaceable if he doesn't turn.

It would be crazy if red hulk is in the movie and they manage to hide it til the film.

Tony would be perfectly within his rights to bust out Veronica then :smile:

Last edited:
Completely forgot about crossbones.... His lil team vs caps team
And Tony's team vs caps team.....
That kinda makes up for the balance I guess..... Maybe........ No , no it don't smh at my self for typing all this

from a screenwriting perspective, doesnt the vision has to be team tony because otherwise he could just reach in and disable ironman's suit in a heartbeat? 

Can someone just explain how antman jumps from a 20 story drop and make a dent in the sidewalk.

Back
Top Bottom