WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Can someone just explain how antman jumps from a 20 story drop and make a dent in the sidewalk.
According to the film, basically the suit just compacts the the space between atoms. While his size reduces, his density increases and his mass is unchanged. So if Scott Lang is 170 (Paul Rudd's weight) and he shrinks in size, due to gravity his velocity should increase as well as his strength. But honestly, in my opinion it kinda goes against physics. Because the more an object weighs against gravity, the velocity should increase. However, it is possible if he hits the ground as "ant-sized" weighing about 1 milligram, he should survive the fall because his velocity is decreased due to weight.

Last edited:
a man uses a metal shield as a bouncing boomerang. another man turns into a green giant and his pants don't rip off in the process.

are we really concerned about real life physics here?

But if it's about weight he shouldn't be riding ants and standing on cans and ****.
You're right, it makes no sense with how inconsistent they are with the physics
Pretty much. Just enjoy it cause it won't make sense no matter what they say.
pretty much 
laugh.gif

any punch from antman should be like getting hit with a needle but as long as the movie is fun and entertaining I really dont care 

So who agreed with the pro-registration in the comics?
In the comics, I sided with Cap cuz registration would be too big of a change within the universe. I wouldn't like such gov. related/controlled stories. Didn't matter though cuz after losing New Avengers fought crime while being outlaws.

In real life, I'd side with Tony. Super powered ppl have no accountability. Children becoming vigilantes is ******* insane :lol:
from a screenwriting perspective, doesnt the vision has to be team tony because otherwise he could just reach in and disable ironman's suit in a heartbeat? 
Using that logic he could reach in to Cap's chest and stop his heartbeat.

I'm sure Tony would have countermeasures to Vision's abilities just like in the comics.
But if it's about weight he shouldn't be riding ants and standing on cans and ****.
You're right, it makes no sense with how inconsistent they are with the physics
He low-key can manipulate physics with the Pym particles.

from a screenwriting perspective, doesnt the vision has to be team tony because otherwise he could just reach in and disable ironman's suit in a heartbeat? 
Using that logic he could reach in to Cap's chest and stop his heartbeat.

I'm sure Tony would have countermeasures to Vision's abilities just like in the comics.
I thought one of his powers was that he could control electronics, could be wrong though

just figured he could turn the suit off like when he turned off ultron's wifi connection 

I think he uses it about 3 times in that final fight scene but I haven't seen it since it came out last May

When the official announce spider man in a trailer I'm pretty sure at least 2 people will have a heart attack

I thought one of his powers was that he could control electronics, could be wrong though

just figured he could turn the suit off like when he turned off ultron's wifi connection 

Tony Stark is the Batman of the MCU. I'm sure he has counter measures against Vision, especially considering he's his "grandchild". Vision is Vision. The only real threat is the infinity stone. Stark will always upgrade tech and software and will always have the edge on Vision besides for the stone.

Tony Stark is the Batman of the MCU. I'm sure he has counter measures against Vision, especially considering he's his "grandchild". Vision is Vision. The only real threat is the infinity stone. Stark will always upgrade tech and software and will always have the edge on Vision besides for the stone.
how's he supposed to beat vision when he's about to get washed by a 90 year old with a shield and a 90 year old with a disability tho 

When the official announce spider man in a trailer I'm pretty sure at least 2 people will have a heart attack

I've been saying on social media that Spiderman is a part of the mcu for a while now, but I'm pretty sure people in my circle are still going to be surprised about Spidey lol

Last edited:
I've been saying on social media that Spiderman is a part of the mcu for a while now, but I'm pretty sure people in my circle are still going to be surprised about Spidey lol
I hope that's true. It's still nice to see people 'lose their minds' when they see a reveal in a movie and had no idea about it.

My hope is that they don't add Spidey to any trailer leading up to the movie release.

Kinda glad Spidey isn't being pushed out on everybody. He doesnt need a huge role in this. Just his presence and interactions with Tony is enough.

how's he supposed to beat vision when he's about to get washed by a 90 year old with a shield and a 90 year old with a disability tho 
You talking about the guys that needed to be on drugs to even make it to 90?

Back
Top Bottom