WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Meh. Doesn't seem as lopsided as you guys are making it out to be

Ironman got 3 out of 5 that can go airborne..

Hawkeye runs out of arrows, useless (see avengers)

Not that hard to take out hawkeye's wings, see WS

Assume SW can be killed and isn't wearing armour (same for hawkeye).. Plus how far can her blast thing get.. Anyhow let vision deal with it

I'd send ironman and war machine airborne and drop bombs

Check out BP's claw marks on the shield
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Steve and the squad are like :

tNmBZJp.png

Ya'll forgetting that somebody on Team IronGawd is gonna defect and betray shellhead. And:

Rhodey gon get murked

So Team Cap (Nazi) will put up a good fight, but will ultimately lose because that's all cap does. Fight and lose.

Last edited:
Tony wins if he has vision..

Only other heavy hitters on the avengers are hulk and Thor.. And they ain't coming this lap

Ya'll forgetting that somebody on Team IronGawd is gonna defect and betray shellhead. And:

Rhodey gon get murked

So Team Cap (Nazi) will put up a good fight, but will ultimately lose because that's all cap does. Fight and lose.
By the time somebody defects Tony will be right on the door step of victory. In comics, it's Spidey but I can see it being Vision. Even BP. Don't matter.

Rhodey aint dying. He just gonna be really hurt.

We know who is actually dying though.

Did dude with the Ryu avy get banned? Yall don't seem to care about his whereabouts :lol:

@BLASTERCOMBO was his name right?
Yeah that's the name :lol:

It's like those dudes stopped hating on NT and got lives.

Tony wins if he has vision..

Only other heavy hitters on the avengers are hulk and Thor.. And they ain't coming this lap

I think #teamironman wins even without Vision. It really just depends how Tony wants this to play out. He could easily equip War Machine (and himself) with even more fire power to increase their odds. The best chance #teamcaptainamerica has is indoors. Open field, advantage #teamironman. Iron Man and War Machine could probably solo due to flight and heavy weaponry (like iron man 2 ending, Avengers, Age of Ultron).

War Machine can take Falcon. We've seen Widow take Hawkeye. Haven't seen a version of Black Panther that couldn't take Captain America so he can definitely take him on or Winter Soldier. Personally, I think it's important Tony takes care of Ant-man first. Besides Scarlett Witch, he's probably the one with ability to cause the most trouble.

Iron Man is like Batman as in he knows everyone's strengths and weaknesses. He's probably going to be going from each fight giving everyone an assist.

Honestly only chance team cap has is them taking it easy.. Holding back cause they don't want to take things to far

Less than 2 months to go for the movie and I feel like I don't know anything about the movie

I love it

I really just want to be surprised

Back
Top Bottom