WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

cap has the GOAT power on his team though

the screen writer 
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tell that to Crossbones tho...

Latino Review rumor on someone dying in Ragnarok?

Heimdall killed by Hela

Marvel about to let him go so he can flourish as John Stewart?

James Gunn on Infinity Stones in GotG2
“As I've said before, Thanos isn't in this movie,” said James Gunn of Josh Brolin’s mad titan who is expected to make a full-fledge return in Avengers: Infinity War – Part I and Part II. “I think he's gonna have a little bit to do and say when it comes to a certain wars and infinity. We've got other fish to fry in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.”

When asked about the fifth Infinity Stone (or sixth depending on whether Doctor Strange introduces one later this year) the filmmaker implies Vol 2 is more standalone. “We're not really so much about the Infinity Stones in Guardians 2,” he said. “Is that a spoiler? It's not really a thing.”

With a title like that i'd expect a lot of people to fake die and come back for IW part 1.
fixed 

Why would Gods need to "fake die" to return for IW?
this is the MCU, no one actually dies 

We'll see. Up to now I don't think it would've been appropriate for any heroic type characters to die.

Though Quicksilver got riddled with bullets in AoU. Mileage may vary on whether that counts or not.

Last edited:
:lol: Most of the news RFX posts I see before it's posted on NT I just don't care to post all of it.

Besides it's a lot of news out there. He be updating Marvel, DC, FOX-Men, some comic tv shows, then the films based off sci-fi/supernatural stuff thread. More power to him on all that.

So Hayley Atwell is playing an American in the new pilot

I don't like her American accent

I'll give her pilot a try though

If they don't explore the creation of shield, I wouldn't care if they cancelled Agent Carter

This season doesn't seem to be.

The show was never suppose to be a series from what I remember. It was a limited mini series for 8 eps. Then by the end ppl were talking about end of S1 cuz I guess it did good.

Now the ratings are crazy low so it's possibly ending while never setting up SHIELD at all.

What might end up happening is the Mockingbird show becomes the show that fills AOS spot during it's break and then becomes a lead in for it or maybe some other unannounced show.

Last edited:
:lol: So ******* random when you come out the blue with it.

And no Captain America would be Captain Nazi in Germany..

Back
Top Bottom