WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

normally you suspend your disbelief for these movies but tony flying through metal structures with half of his body suitless was just stupid

stupid like the rest of that awful movie 
remember when the suit got hit by a bus and came apart like legos?

laugh.gif
that movie was so poorly thought out
and that was version like 43 of the suit 
laugh.gif

in the last movie version 5 of his suit was surviving blows from thor 
laugh.gif

tony's tech "upgrades" are on par with microsoft 

Forgetting about Kaine :smh:

normally you suspend your disbelief for these movies but tony flying through metal structures with half of his body suitless was just stupid

stupid like the rest of that awful movie 

:lol: that movie was so poorly thought out
and that was version like 43 of the suit :lol:

in the last movie version 5 of his suit was surviving blows from thor :lol:

tony's tech "upgrades" are on par with microsoft 

:rofl:

View media item 1903182
kind of feels like Bucky was aiming somewhere else and Tony steps in.

The gun is pointed away from Tony

But if you watch it trailer (or here) you see that although the gun wasn't originally pointed at Tony, he indeed pulled the trigger on him trying to kill him.

With that said, who is WS targeting there? I think it has to be T'Challa or ...Zemo? There's no telling what Zemo's role is in the film but as a leader in Hydra, WS would have a reason to seek retribution against him for his enslavement. Or if it's T'Challa maybe he's his mission as King of Wakanda. Hmm.. For all we know that scene is where he assassinates T'Chaka despite Tony's intervention.

One thing we do know is that's the same shirt he has on when Capt and Falcon find him. Maybe this scene happens before that
Maybe that's fake Bucky.
Chameleon. :nerd:

I'm reaching.

:lol: that movie was so poorly thought out

I think that was to show Tony's PTSD. He was so thrown off by New York that he was mass producing these inferior Mark suits just to have backup at a moments notice

That's actually a pretty good explanation fo the poor quality of his suits.

They never really explained it that way during the movie. If they did, I would've been less insulted by how quickly they were getting destroyed. Lol

I like Pine's portrayal just fine.

It's just I could've definitely watched a Star Trek/space flick with Hemsworth as the captain of some space crew.

In the heart of the sea
That's not in space :lol: or did you just spoil a really cool twist to what I thought was a simple Moby **** movie? :nerd:

:lol:
Nah man, I read captain, and crew in your statement and the film came to mind.

On another note, Team Cap looks like theyre bringing knives to a gun fight. It just aint fair imho.

Tony himself has a whole army. Not to mention Veronica. He's got that one-off he showed us in Iron Man 2 where he cuts everyone in half in the room.
Team Tony has all the tech.
It just aint fair.

I like Pine's portrayal just fine.

It's just I could've definitely watched a Star Trek/space flick with Hemsworth as the captain of some space crew.

In the heart of the sea
That's not in space :lol: or did you just spoil a really cool twist to what I thought was a simple Moby **** movie? :nerd:

:lol:
Nah man, I read captain, and crew in your statement and the film came to mind.

On another note, Team Cap looks like theyre bringing knives to a gun fight. It just aint fair imho.

Tony himself has a whole army. Not to mention Veronica. He's got that one-off he showed us in Iron Man 2 where he cuts everyone in half in the room.
Team Tony has all the tech.
It just aint fair.

I don't know, man. Scarlett Witch is the trump card for Cap's team. And Ant-Man's powers, along with his "bumbling luck", can wreak havoc for all of Tony's tech. :lol:

It seems like they've nerfed SW so I don't think we'll see her being OP. Wouldn't be surprised if Vision and SW both just leaves hand in hand deciding not to fight.

And I don't think IM wants to kill and decapitated Cap and company so that one-off laser is probably out of the question.

This thread about to have its very own civil war

I love it :evil:

I hope you guys pick the right side

::cough::: team cap :::cough:::

Last edited:
It seems like they've nerfed SW so I don't think we'll see her being OP.
Pretty much. I notice ppl are still thinking comics SW and not MCU SW. She only has this mind control manipulation stuff going on and some telekinesis.

Plus it's kinda overstated how many times SW has demonstrated her OP abilities in the comics.
Wouldn't be surprised if Vision and SW both just leaves hand in hand deciding not to fight.
That would be so whack :lol:

I just don't see how everyone is pullin for captain Israel I mean captain America the Jewish propaganda machine lol

Lol SW is just chillin until the time is necessary to go up another level :smile:
The only time she's gone up levels is by being possessed by powerful entities or demons or tapping in to power that makes her go mad.

That's all magic, which is Strange's realm. So gotta wait for that and right now she's not even an actual witch just an experiment.

I'm just curious the context of tony having that little mobile hand repulsor glove thing

cause now he can just call on portions of his suit (ironman 3 and AOU).. and the look of the suit he has at some point in this movie is very 'bleeding edge'-ish

It's actually his watch and it's just for convenience, if he had to summon an armor to come to him he'd be dead already in that scenario.
true...

going be interesting to see how far they carry the tech of tony's armor

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom