WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

And I think the geek.com story is accurate but the fodder they included in the last few paragraphs is ********

Gotta remember that these leaks usually come from pretty low ranking positions (crew members, interns etc). Doubt they would know what Marvel's actual plan for IW would be.

View media item 1903182
kind of feels like Bucky was aiming somewhere else and Tony steps in.

The gun is pointed away from Tony

But if you watch it trailer (or here) you see that although the gun wasn't originally pointed at Tony, he indeed pulled the trigger on him trying to kill him.

With that said, who is WS targeting there? I think it has to be T'Challa or ...Zemo? There's no telling what Zemo's role is in the film but as a leader in Hydra, WS would have a reason to seek retribution against him for his enslavement. Or if it's T'Challa maybe he's his mission as King of Wakanda. Hmm.. For all we know that scene is where he assassinates T'Chaka despite Tony's intervention.

One thing we do know is that's the same shirt he has on when Capt and Falcon find him. Maybe this scene happens before that

Last edited:
I can't wait for this! #teamcap We need them Spider-Man pics already tho. This is gonna be epic but #teamironman is stacked!!

gif is interesting though, how does tony escape being face to face with ws without his suit and not get washed 

Tony Stark in the MCU has some of the nicest sunglasses i've ever seen. Literally every film has Downey showing off a new set. :smokin

I kinda agree and disagree with Jays.

CW is just fine story wise. It's a really great event which is another thing. Saying the story isn't all that good isn't saying much when you look at the rest of the Marvel events in the 2000s. The 90s ones weren't special (pretty bad minus like 2-3). What's left to look at is Starlin's events and the best one is IG if we're being honest.

I'll give you that. the 2000's weren't a good time for Marvel events, though they were churning them out faster than ever it seemed. There were some gems though.

gif is interesting though, how does tony escape being face to face with ws without his suit and not get washed 

Brains over brawn.

Last edited:
put any genius infront of an mma fighter and he's going to get killed though

and the WS is one of the smartest fighters in the world 

Yeah but Tony is a genius and smartest in the MCU. He got this. He survived his house falling underneath him while being bombed, Ultron bots, fire breathing extremis soldiers, Whiplash and Loki without his suit. He's good

Brains over brawn.

Not when the genius is smart enough to have enough fire power to easily kill the mms fighter with no actual fighting needed.

^Bingo and i'm fairly certain a portion of IM3 included Tony scraping together some random weapons to take out trained mercaneries. It's not as if he doesn't survive dangerous situations on a regular basis with or without his armor.

random nameless goons =/= WS tho

and for the record it was dumb as hell that ultron didnt kill cap in like 3 seconds when they were fighting on the truck 

jesus the comic book dweebs make this thread unbearable.

sheesh

endless arguing over the most mundane bull ****

Yeah but Tony is a genius and smartest in the MCU. He got this. He survived his house falling underneath him while being bombed, Ultron bots, fire breathing extremis soldiers, Whiplash and Loki without his suit. He's good

You described most of im3 and to me tony was pretty pretty dumb in that movie :lol:

normally you suspend your disbelief for these movies but tony flying through metal structures with half of his body suitless was just stupid

stupid like the rest of that awful movie 

normally you suspend your disbelief for these movies but tony flying through metal structures with half of his body suitless was just stupid

stupid like the rest of that awful movie 
remember when the suit got hit by a bus and came apart like legos?

:lol: that movie was so poorly thought out

Lol the funny part is, no one is really arguing in here - more than usual anyway - and not really in a manner that derails a discussion.

And your first post had an insult in it, not really conducive to avoiding arguments.

Sounds more like you want an argument to me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom