WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Hydra's plan was to specifically take out people that could stop them, whereas the purpose of the helicarriers was to target people (Like Hydra) that were threatening the safety of the world. Hydra then planned on simply bombing these people as soon as they were discovered, with no regard for casualties. If Hydra was ending a problem it was a problem that they were going to be starting in the first place :lol:

Last edited:
Re-watch the movie.

Steve Rogers: HYDRA died with the Red Skull.
Dr. Arnim Zola: Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
Steve Rogers: Prove it.
Dr. Arnim Zola: Accessing archive. [the computer screen shows them old footage of Johann Schmidt/Red Skull, of the how the original SHIELD founders] HYDRA was founded on the belief that humanity could not be trusted with its own freedom. What we did not realize, was that if you try to take that freedom, they resist. The war taught us much. Humanity needed to surrender its freedom willingly. After the war, SHIELD was founded and I was recruited. The new HYDRA grew. A beautiful parasite inside SHIELD. For seventy years HYDRA has been secretly feeding crisis, reaping war. And when history did not cooperate, history was changed.

Alexander Pierce: Our enemies are your enemies, Nick. Disorder, war. It's just a matter of time before a dirty bomb goes off in Moscow, or an EMP fries Chicago. Diplomacy? Holding action, a band-aid. And you know where I learned that; Bogota. You didn't ask, you just did what had to be done. I can bring order to the lives of seven billion people by sacrificing twenty million. It's the next step, Nick, if you have the courage to take it.

I should be clear though.

When I was saying they weren't targeting future threats I meant threats to humanity and the planet not Hydra.

Nobody gives a **** about Hydra as if they're worth protecting.

Tony was talking about what he and the Avengers actually do, save the world and protect ppl. Not protecting their control over the world.

Last edited:
Hydra's plan was to specifically take out people that could stop them, whereas the purpose of the helicarriers was to target people (Like Hydra) that were threatening the safety of the world. Hydra then planned on simply bombing these people as soon as they were discovered, with no regard for casualties. If Hydra was ending a problem it was a problem that they were going to be starting in the first place
laugh.gif
they were trying to end problems they would have to deal with in the future before they became problems

like tony is trying to end problems he would have to deal with in the future before they become problems

its the exact same logic. 

"every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die"

Hydra's plan was to specifically take out people that could stop them, whereas the purpose of the helicarriers was to target people (Like Hydra) that were threatening the safety of the world. Hydra then planned on simply bombing these people as soon as they were discovered, with no regard for casualties. If Hydra was ending a problem it was a problem that they were going to be starting in the first place :lol:
they were trying to end problems they would have to deal with in the future before they became problems

like tony is trying to end problems he would have to deal with in the future before they become problems

No. It's not.

They were trying to end threats to the. That's the part you got right.

Tony is talking about stopping threats to mankind and the Earth.

You gotta see the difference in that even if you want to call it the same exact logic.

Also keep in mind, Tony's solution wasn't mass murder of those threats based on an algorithm.

But if I let you tell it those things are the same somehow.

Last edited:
Re-watch the movie.
Dr. Arnim Zola: Accessing archive. [the computer screen shows them old footage of Johann Schmidt/Red Skull, of the how the original SHIELD founders] HYDRA was founded on the belief that humanity could not be trusted with its own freedom. What we did not realize, was that if you try to take that freedom, they resist. The war taught us much. Humanity needed to surrender its freedom willingly. After the war, SHIELD was founded and I was recruited. The new HYDRA grew. A beautiful parasite inside SHIELD. For seventy years HYDRA has been secretly feeding crisis, reaping war. And when history did not cooperate, history was changed.

Alexander Pierce: Our enemies are your enemies, Nick. Disorder, war. It's just a matter of time before a dirty bomb goes off in Moscow, or an EMP fries Chicago. Diplomacy? Holding action, a band-aid. And you know where I learned that; Bogota. You didn't ask, you just did what had to be done. I can bring order to the lives of seven billion people by sacrificing twenty million. It's the next step, Nick, if you have the courage to take it.
yes, they kill off twenty million people who are seen as trouble starters (before they have started trouble) in order to win a war before it starts.

I don't plan on wasting my time with your non stop attempts to spin the logic when its pretty straight forward. you didnt even address a direct quote from the movie which literally says word for word something you didnt think was in the movie. 

everything you quoted falls in line with what I've been saying this whole time. you're helping my argument. 

Exact same logic for a different reason and a different goal. Besides just himself, Tony is attempting to protect the entire world, just like the other Avengers for that matter. Shield under Fury was planning to do the same thing. Hydra is attempting to protect themselves by taking out anyone who might be able to stop them, and then planning to conquer the world after doing so.

Tony's trying to protect innocents, Hydra isn't.

Last edited:

Hydra's plan was to specifically take out people that could stop them, whereas the purpose of the helicarriers was to target people (Like Hydra) that were threatening the safety of the world. Hydra then planned on simply bombing these people as soon as they were discovered, with no regard for casualties. If Hydra was ending a problem it was a problem that they were going to be starting in the first place
laugh.gif

No. It's not.

You gotta see the difference in that even if you want to call it the same exact logic.

Also keep in mind, Tony's solution wasn't mass murder of those threats based on an algorithm.

different perspectives and methods, exact same logic and mindset

and civil war is not just dealing with humans/earth vs outside threats. 

Re-watch the movie.

yes, they kill off twenty million people who are seen as trouble starters (before they have started trouble) in order to win a war before it starts.
Yes trouble starters to Hydra not mankind or the planet. To Hydra.
I don't plan on wasting my time with your non stop attempts to spin the logic when its pretty straight forward. you didnt even address a direct quote from the movie which literally says word for word something you didnt think was in the movie. 
Yes I did.

Re-read my posts after you re-watch the movie?

The whole thing in TWS was about Hydra staying in control.

everything you quoted falls in line with what I've been saying this whole time. you're helping my argument. 
What exactly IS your argument?

It can't be that cuz Tony says he wants to make it so the Avengers aren't needed anymore so they can go home that that is somehow the same as killing millions of ppl before they become a threat to Hydra based on an algorithm.

If so that's one of the dumbest arguments and longest reaches I've come across.

No. It's not.

different perspectives and methods, exact same logic and mindset
That's the most important part though :rofl:

Tony is not looking to stay in control or rule the world. His literal concern was the Earth and ppl of Earth. That was his entire argument to Cap's "well find a way together" bull ****.

That is in no shape or form the same as having some brain in a computer come up with an algorithm to target future threats and then kill millions of those threats with 3 hellicarriers.
and civil war is not just dealing with humans/earth vs outside threats.
I'm not talking about Civil War.

We're talking about you trying to say Tony's argument is the same as what Hydra tried to do in TWS. It's total bull ****.

Last edited:
Exact same logic for a different reason and a different goal. Besides just himself, Tony is attempting to protect the entire world, just like the other Avengers for that matter. Shield under Fury was planning to do the same thing. Hydra is attempting to protect themselves by taking out anyone who might be able to stop them, and then planning to conquer the world after doing so.

So how does Tony and the government determine who is a threat before they're an actual threat?

and this whole thing is about Tony staying in control. Its not doing this for the worlds best interests because it's impossible to capture the best interests of the human race. It's about Tony having total control and being able to do what he sees fit for what he thinks is the best interests of the world. 

just like hydra wants total control to do what they believe is the best for the human race. 

same logic, same mindset. 

So how does Tony and the government determine who is a threat before they're an actual threat?
From what I saw Tony was creating an A.I. to protect and watch out for mankind. That's what his argument was in AOU.

Not the government.

In Civil War, the dispute is not about stopping future threats or determining who they are. It's about accountability and the lack of it after every event that causes mass destruction and a huge loss of life.

Peep the CW trailer. Ross laid it out pretty clear.

Never really gone into detail, unless y'all saw something in AoU that I didn't. Bruce and Tony talk about what Ultron will do, protect the entire world, peace in our time, etc. But never actually explain what that entails in sufficient detail. Just know that it involved creating an A.I. more advanced than Jarvis. In fact, I don't even remember Tony mentioning targetting threats before they occured anyways. That entire concept was a Winter Soldier thing.

That's Tony and Bruce however, the government has nothing to do with that. The government, or at least Shield, was operating in Winter Soldier with Project Insight.

Last edited:
and this whole thing is about Tony staying in control.
In control of what? :rofl:

Now here's where you argument break down and you start reaching for the moon.

What part of "so we can go home" don't you get?

Was Tony wanting to stay in control when he left Cap in the facility he paid for to lead the Avengers?

Its not doing this for the worlds best interests because it's impossible to capture the best interests of the human race.
How is preventing the death of the human race not in their best interests? How is preventing alien invasion and enslavement not in the best interests of the human race? How? I could go on but really how?

This is not about world peace or making sure every individual happy, it's about protecting ppl from forces they can not face on their own or even as a group.

This is simple ******* elementary **** man.
It's about Tony having total control and being able to do what he sees fit for what he thinks is the best interests of the world. 
:lol: You're delusional.
just like hydra wants total control to do what they believe is the best for the human race. 

You got nothing backing any of this bull **** do you? :lol:

ironic that tony's attempt to save the world created the biggest disaster the world has ever seen 

Thing is, most people who say that also forget SW put the wammy on him. Nobody blames Hulk for his actions in Africa but Tony still gets the blame for Ultron

Last edited:
ironic that tony's attempt to save the world created the biggest disaster the world has ever seen 
What did Tony have to do with Loki getting an infinity stone, allying with Thanos, and leading an alien invasion to Earth? :nerd:

Last edited:
and this whole thing is about Tony staying in control. Its not doing this for the worlds best interests because it's impossible to capture the best interests of the human race. It's about Tony having total control and being able to do what he sees fit for what he thinks is the best interests of the world. 

The survival of the human race is in the best interests of the human race. :lol: Staying in control? Control of what? :rofl: He's never had control of humanity so how could he keep control over it? Has nothing to do with control and everything to do with keeping people safe, just like it did in Avengers. Agreed on it being about what Tony thinks is best for the world and in that way he is like Hydra, and so is Captain America. All heroes operate by doing what they think is best for the world. You saw this partially in Avengers. Black Widow thought Shield was best for the world, Fury thought them creating new weapons was best for the world, Bruce didn't, etc.

Same logic, different mindset, vastly different methods.

Last edited:
SW put the wammy on everyone

only tony and bruce caused destruction because of it

Yeah but that's besides the point. Banner doesn't get blamed for his actions in Africa because he was under SW influence. But Tony does get the blame.

All I'm saying is it's as much as SW and even Banner's fault as it is Tony's.

SW's voodoo made Tony obsessed with creating armor over the world. Just saying people always forget that part. Vision was created with his mind back to normal.

Messed up head made Ultron. Clear mind made Vision.

They caused destruction after someone basically ****** with their minds, good lord they have to be stopped :lol: :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom