WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Probably couldn't add Spidey cuz of some restrictions from Sony, and then didn't add Ant Man cuz it wouldn't be 5 on 5

Or maybe Marvel has something against insects :nerd:

Probably couldn't add Spidey cuz of some restrictions from Sony, and then didn't add Ant Man cuz it wouldn't be 5 on 5

Or maybe Marvel has something against insects :nerd:

Insect discrimination?

Sounds like something Cap thought up. Ant Man was the sacrificial lamb smh

Some of you are really reaching with saying cap is a nazi and hates on people. I don't know where that stuff comes from. Hope Bucky puts a bullet in the skulls of all stark's team and pepper.

tony sounding like a trump boy wanting people to get registered. Next he'll probably suggest internment / concentration camps.

Some of you are really reaching with saying cap is a nazi and hates on people. I don't know where that stuff comes from. Hope Bucky puts a bullet in the skulls of all stark's team and pepper.

But you want Bucky to be out here murdering civilians? :lol:

Man. 5 weeks till the movie already. Going to see this first showing thursday and I'll likely want to see it again on that friday!!

Never in my life have i went to theaters to watch the same movie.

Id wait til it goes to the 1 movie 3 months from now

I've done it a couple times.. Especially if it's something I really want to see and happen to go stateside and can catch it in IMAX while I'm there

rfx45 rfx45 we've got some unfinished business from years back, even before the inception of this thread! I've seen you defending BvS in the thread but you knew the slander was coming ever since comic-con 2013! I was silenced in that thread but now that the movie is out my thoughts have been echoed through numerous other NT'ers such as my evil counterpart @Master Zik :lol: I told you years ago how this was gonna turn out muwahahahahaha! I need to get back in the BvS thread. Though the movie was an editing mess, there are a lot of uninformed people bashing the film with no type of knowledge about DC lore, I on the other hand want to state my opinions on why this movie was way to over ambitious and why a time traveling Barry Allen was shoehorned at the expense of an emo superman due to no character building and punisher in a batsuit due to a rushed product that wanted to garner universal appeal from a previous directors vision. Aren't you curious to hear my take rfx45 rfx45 ? :lol: :lol:

Civil War is about to make WB and DC reconsider everything...

@RFX45 we've got some unfinished business from years back, even before the inception of this thread! I've seen you defending BvS in the thread but you knew the slander was coming ever since comic-con 2013! I was silenced in that thread but now that the movie is out my thoughts have been echoed through numerous other NT'ers such as my evil counterpart @Master Zik
laugh.gif
I told you years ago how this was gonna turn out muwahahahahaha! I need to get back in the BvS thread. Though the movie was an editing mess, there are a lot of uninformed people bashing the film with no type of knowledge about DC lore, I on the other hand want to state my opinions on why this movie was way to over ambitious and why a time traveling Barry Allen was shoehorned at the expense of an emo superman due to no character building and punisher in a batsuit due to a rushed product that wanted to garner universal appeal from a previous directors vision. Aren't you curious to hear my take @RFX45?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Civil War is about to make WB and DC reconsider everything...
you of all people have no right to slander the jumbled mess that was the ending to BvS, that pile of trash was the exact same ending as ASM2

I love my little sister sometimes.

I ask her: "What'd you think about BvS?"

"It was all right. I'd give it a 7/10."

"A 7 out of 10?!?" :wow: "What the hell. So how would you rate your favorite Marvel movies?!?"

"I wouldn't be able to use /10, duh. We'd need a scale of 15 :lol: "

We raised her right. *tear

I love my little sister sometimes.

I ask her: "What'd you think about BvS?"

"It was all right. I'd give it a 7/10."

"A 7 out of 10?!?"
eek.gif
"What the hell. So how would you rate your favorite Marvel movies?!?"

"I wouldn't be able to use /10, duh. We'd need a scale of 15
laugh.gif
"

We raised her right. *tear
nick-young-confused-face-300x256.png

you of all people have no right to slander the jumbled mess that was the ending to BvS, that pile of trash was the exact same ending as ASM2

Please stop. Your arguments as to why the movie was bad was what I was referring to when I said those who aren't invested in DC lore. You're questioning key elements like "why did superman have to die, he could've just given the spear to WW" :rolleyes you went from giving the movie a 5/8 to a 3.5/8. You're attacking the movie because it's the "cool" thing to do right now as opposed to having legitimate gripes. Please don't compare ASM2 to BvS. ASM2 made sense. The world's greatest detective not figuring out lex has been manipulating he and superman does not make sense. Thank you, b.

Please stop. Your arguments as to why the movie was bad was what I was referring to when I said those who aren't invested in DC lore. You're questioning key elements like "why did superman have to die, he could've just given the spear to WW"
eyes.gif
you went from giving the movie a 5/8 to a 3.5/8. You're attacking the movie because it's the "cool" thing to do right now as opposed to having legitimate gripes. Please don't compare ASM2 to BvS. ASM2 made sense. The world's greatest detective not figuring out lex has been manipulating he and superman does not make sense. Thank you, b.
im attacking it because it is terrible filmmaking

terrible pacing, editing, screen writing, directing, ect...

i dont give a **** about staying true to comic book lore, its not about sticking to source material its about creating a good story.

they were both movies where they fit a comic story arc into the first 4/5ths of the movie then attempt to cram another entire iconic story arc into the final 1/5 which created a convoluted mess of a plot. 

both movies are straight up garbage. 

Back
Top Bottom