WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Thought for sure we'd get a Hugo Weaving appearance in winter soldier when Redford was cast as Alexander Pierce. Missed opportunity :smh:

Thought for sure we'd get a Hugo Weaving appearance in winter soldier when Redford was cast as Alexander Pierce. Missed opportunity :smh:
Bruh I really wanna know what realm he was transported to
Wonder if he will end up in infinity war and be chillin with thanos

If they were still going to use Red Skull they would've used him in TWS. Pierce would've removed his skin/mask to show he was Red Skull.

Maybe they'll work something out to where Hugo returns, but if they were on good terms he definitely would've been in TWS

If they were still going to use Red Skull they would've used him in TWS. Pierce would've removed his skin/mask to show he was Red Skull.

Maybe they'll work something out to where Hugo returns, but if they were on good terms he definitely would've been in TWS

Would've been way too obvious and easy to go that route. I was happy they didn't have Red Skull be Pierce.

I know I keep saying this over and over
Through the years of this thread
BUT
Where the hell is the red skull
I wanna know how or if they plan to bring him back
Could be a dope plot line
Story wise he died. That was straightforward.

No it wasn't.

To say Red Skull was alive all this time within SHIELD with the rest of Hydra is a REACH.

They'll bring back Skull (played by somebody else probably) after Infinity War (if Cap survives). I can see it all now, Thanos resurrects all the bad guys that have died, some hero gets the gauntlet and resurrects any good guys that have died up to that point.

Might be easier to just introduce Red Skull's daughter Sin though.

[quote name="itsaboutthattime" url="/t/583561/marvel-c-u-thread-time-to-pick-a-side-final-trailer-out-underoos-is-here/24000#post_25509519"

going have to stick with the loyal ones.. rhodey and happy
[/quote]

Happy been ghost since 2012

Rhodey stole his suit without asking

Some friends :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom