WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

This and BP is an enhanced human. He's a hunter and strategist. All this prep talk, is nonsense. BP will smell and sense it before happening.

BP is known as one of the most powerful human character in the Marvel World. So save it.

That's like saying Steve Rogers is one of the most powerful human characters. It's not like BP is a regular guy. He takes a serum.

Also, BP's smelling and hearing you are referring to, you don't think Batman would know to poison his serum somehow? He can't hang with Bats without it.

That's the thing that makes Batman dope. Dude is as human out there as it gets but keeps up with the best of them. No serum. No special one of a kind suit. Just him, his smarts and his wits.

I'm a Batman fan but come on now even without the Panther powers and all just straight T'challa he would beat the brakes off Bruce.

Dude been training since childhood Bruce started late teen to college years.

Plus the up bringing was royalty for T'challa but had to still fight for it.

I hear you, but just cause he started younger doesn't mean he's a better fighter than Bruce. There were people in the League of Shadows there for since birth. Ras Al Ghul is how old? Bruce is gifted

Y'all need to read David Liss, BP story from a few years ago. Dare Devil stepped down and asked BP to guard Hell's Kitchen. Because BP felt he was failing Wakanda at the time he said he was using no powers period. Full human/Batman mode.

Dude did everything Batman does.

I know I keep saying this over and over
Through the years of this thread
BUT
Where the hell is the red skull
I wanna know how or if they plan to bring him back
Could be a dope plot line
Story wise he died. That was straightforward.

Thought for sure we'd get a Hugo Weaving appearance in winter soldier when Redford was cast as Alexander Pierce. Missed opportunity :smh:
No it wasn't.

To say Red Skull was alive all this time within SHIELD with the rest of Hydra is a REACH.

They'll bring back Skull (played by somebody else probably) after Infinity War (if Cap survives). I can see it all now, Thanos resurrects all the bad guys that have died, some hero gets the gauntlet and resurrects any good guys that have died up to that point.

Might be easier to just introduce Red Skull's daughter Sin though.
He didn't die
His body was transported by the cube

On the real we should be mad at Marvel for never giving BP his due.

They could have marketed him as their "Batman" type of character.

Y'all need to read David Liss, BP story from a few years ago. Dare Devil stepped down and asked BP to guard Hell's Kitchen. Because BP felt he was failing Wakanda at the time he said he was using no powers period. Full human/Batman mode.

So he was doing everything Daredevil was doing then? Another character with special abilities.

Y'all gotta give Batman his respect lol.

Your favorite character is probably somehow based off him in some way lol

isnt this just comic book coming to america? 

Yep, that was a good run. Hell from what I remember Panther didn't have most of his gear during that run either.

Bats can take down Supes, but can't stop BP?

roll.gif

Everyone has a weakness.
superman didnt want to kill batman

if both parties want to kill eachother superman would win in .1 seconds

in this hypothetical BP wants to kill batman as much as batman wants to kill bp 

Literally every time Batman has come out on top over Superman it's been a scenario where he was going all out and Superman didn't want to kill him :lol: That honestly doesn't say much. Good on Batman for the prep, but lord help him if Superman ever wants to really break him.

Last edited:
So he was doing everything Daredevil was doing then? Another character with special abilities.

Y'all gotta give Batman his respect lol.

Your favorite character is probably somehow based off him in some way lol

I'm a Batman fan first but BP is that dude is he gets good writers behind him.

Oh my god. I'm sorry!!

I didn't even realize lmaoooooooo

It wasn't intentonal

I don't blame you. If I was you, I would hate me too :frown:
dont get me wrong its obvious what he wins with but yall been dropping spoilers for a week now

there have hardly been any spoilers in here though

unless you consider something like "captain america throws his shield at people" or "steve and tony get into an argument" as a spoiler 

True. But why haven't you watched the movie already |I

That way I can speak freely

#freeamel
#fwordthespoilertags
there's a bvs thread to speak freely about bvs.

I dont have time right now i have deadlines for work and so i cant do matinee. And im useless watching long movies at night in theaters

I dont have time right now i have deadlines for work and so i cant do matinee. And im useless watching long movies at night in theaters

Damn you really are 30 going on 40 huh

:lol:

I don't understand. I'm 30, I don't feel like this

If you have kids, that might explain it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom