WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

he's just trying to keep his boy safe..

as per BW in ironman 2: "Well, according to Mr. Stark's database security guidelines, there are redundancies to prevent unauthorized usage."

going have to stick with the loyal ones.. rhodey and happy

Happy been ghost since 2012

Rhodey stole his suit without asking

Some friends :rofl:
What you mean ghost? He was in the last IM movie, IM3. You expect Favreau to be forced in to AOU?

Rhodey aint steal anything. Tony was always planning on giving him a suit. Tony has specific safeguards to prevent ppl to hop in his suits. Notice how Rhodey aint have those problems

Happy>Happy and Rhodes combined

WS a real one. Not his fault he was brainwashed for a century.

Last edited:
happy been laying his life on the line..

just because IM2 and 3 weren't the best movies, don't mean happy's actions in them didn't happen

Last edited:
thats a GREAT questions tho. Who would win Black Panther vs. Batman ?

Black Panther's out here running down speeding cars and ****. Without his powered suit Batman doesn't want that stress :lol:

And staring down those Gatling guns..

Plus the whole vibranium thing

**** i'd forgotten about that too. Bullets bouncing right off him. :smokin Stronger, faster, more durable, and he's a ******* king? Batman's about to get murdered. :rofl:

Huge batman fan but T'Challa would wash Bruce. No amount of deadlifts or weighted pull ups gonna save Batman from Black Panther's Olympic level athleticism and vibranium suit

Where were yall a couple days ago with this BP support when i said this and dude was acting like i slapped his mom with that comment

Black Panther's out here running down speeding cars and ****. Without his powered suit Batman doesn't want that stress :lol:

First of all, I hate this debate. I **** with both BP and Batman heavily.

With that said, Doom and Batman are the kings of prep. I would never bet against them.

**** i'd forgotten about that too. Bullets bouncing right off him. :smokin Stronger, faster, more durable, and he's a ******* king? Batman's about to get murdered. :rofl:

Tell me, who's more impressive, the guy with bullets bouncing off him, or the guy who the bullets can't seem to hit? You say BP is stronger faster and more durable than Batman but you also forget, he's also using a vibranium suit and he takes a Panther serum as well. Batman is about peak human. Panther gets bolstered for his suit and serum.

BP is about top 6 smartest in Marvel. Batman is arguably top 5 human in DC. Thing is, there's no area that Batman doesn't show intelligence in. Let's use basketball analogy, Kd (was Melo) is the best scorer in the league. While he's the best scorer in the league, Lebron is the best player. They say that because of his contribution to every stat. Offensively and defensively. Batman is adept in all fields. He's great all around. Being smart isn't just most intelligent. Batman is a great forensic mind, detective and psychologist. A human lie detector. A master of reasoning. That's not even including the stuff people consider smart like him having degrees in engineering, technology, science, physics, and so on. Believe he held a couple degrees as early as 14.

Yes, BP is intelligent and has a vibranium suit and a special serum/elixir, but I'm still taking Batman

BP > Bats

Only reason why Bats won in BvS was cuz of the Kryptonite

BP has no such weakness :smokin

This and BP is an enhanced human. He's a hunter and strategist. All this prep talk, is nonsense. BP will smell and sense it before happening.

BP is known as one of the most powerful human character in the Marvel World. So save it.

First of all, I hate this debate. I **** with both BP and Batman heavily.

With that said, Doom and Batman are the kings of prep. I would never bet against them.

Tell me, who's more impressive, the guy with bullets bouncing off him, or the guy who the bullets can't seem to hit?

Guy with bullets bouncing off of him, as he doesn't have to worry about dodging them, while having the speed to do so if he chooses. Second guy has to expend all his energy and stamina dodging and one good hit he's down for the count.

I'm a Batman fan but come on now even without the Panther powers and all just straight T'challa he would beat the brakes off Bruce.

Dude been training since childhood Bruce started late teen to college years.

Plus the up bringing was royalty for T'challa but had to still fight for it.

BP > Bats

Only reason why Bats won in BvS was cuz of the Kryptonite

BP has no such weakness
smokin.gif
AMEL GOT DAMNIT STOP SPOILING BVS STUUFF IN HERE

I hate u right now
dont blame amel for spoiling the movie, blame zach snider 

Back
Top Bottom