WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Damn you really are 30 going on 40 huh

:lol:

I don't understand. I'm 30, I don't feel like this

If you have kids, that might explain it.
Naw man i have a million activities going on.
Work,gym, more work, girl (who still needs to watch all the marvel movies)more work...and yea work

We talking about Batman vs BP and you whip out Superman :rolleyes

Yeah I don't get it either. Should I post a pic of Iron Man or Thor? :lol:

Don't get it huh?

You're showing how strong BP is. My post showing superman is saying it doesn't matter how strong BP is. Superman is stronger and he's beaten him. Strength doesn't mean victory

Ok. So how is Kryptonite going to beat Black Panther? Because the purpose of the rhino was to note Panther's strength and endurance, which will actually play a role in a fight against Batman.

Also:

View media item 1974692
When Superman is serious, Batman doesn't beat him.

Last edited:
We talking about Batman vs BP and you whip out Superman :rolleyes

Yeah I don't get it either. Should I post a pic of Iron Man or Thor? :lol:

Don't get it huh?

You're showing how strong BP is. My post showing superman is saying it doesn't matter how strong BP is. Superman is stronger and he's beaten him. Strength doesn't mean victory

What does Superman's strength have to do in a fight between Batman vs Black Panther?
That link I posted was just his strength but BP's overall.

What does Superman's strength have to do in a fight between Batman vs Black Panther?

Again, the pic is to show that strength does not matter. Batman has beaten a guy who lifts 200 Quiltillion tons.

You can't post a pic of BP taking down a rhino and expect me to think that since he can do that, he can beat Batman. Superman, Bane, Grundy and more have all fallen to Batman numerous times. Strength means nothing

Last edited:

Again, the pic is to show that strength does not matter. Batman has beaten a guy who lifts 200 Quiltillion tons

No he hasn't for one. That's an altered Superman, as the man in the rainbow suit is mentioning. And two, it sounds like you don't have an argument here. :lol:

Again, the pic is to show that strength does not matter. Batman has beaten a guy who lifts 200 Quiltillion tons.

You can't post a pic of BP taking down a rhino and expect me to think that since he can do that, he can beat Batman. Superman, Bane, Grundy and more have all fallen to Batman numerous times. Strength means nothing

Did you click the link I posted or are you going off the pic Jay posted?

The link is an overall description of all of BP's abilities, skills and feats.

We have to agree to disagree. I think BP will beat Batman and you don't.

DCEU Superman doesn't. No version of Superman that's been beaten by any version of Batman is one that pushes planets.

Lol so now we're just going off of DCEU? WOW! Take this L

No, we're going off versions of Superman that Batman's beaten, which includes DCEU and not the version you posted a pic of :lol:

Fun Fact: Version you posted a pic of is immune to Kryptonite.

Last edited:
No, we're going off versions of Superman that Batman's beaten, which includes DCEU and not the version you posted a pic of :lol:

I know that version of Superman is immune to Kryptonite. You're nitpicking. Every version of Superman Batman has beaten is stronger than BP lol

I know that version of Superman is immune to Kryptonite. You're nitpicking. Every version of Superman Batman has beaten is stronger than BP lol

And how has he beaten them? Kryptonite. So again, how is Kryptonite going to beat Black Panther?

We're in a circle because you've failed to address any of the questions :lol:

Last edited:
how would batman beat BP

"because he beat superman" is not a legitimate reason

"because he will have a plan" is not a legitimate reason 

"because he's batman" is not a legitimate reason 

Lol why not?

Beating Supes is a legitimate reason.

Because he has a plan is a legitimate reason when he's arguably the king of prep in ALL comics.

And

goddamn-batman.jpg

Is THE legitimate reason.

Last edited:
And how has he beaten them? Kryptonite. So again, how is Kryptonite going to beat Black Panther?

So he's beaten Bane and Grundy with Kryptonite too huh? Lol

Again, strength doesn't matter

tumblr_n4jc80uU0E1ri7upfo4_250.gif

Last edited:
what would his plan be? if you cant think of one, its not a legitimate reason

basically with your logic the 2016 lakers >>> every team in the league because they beat the warriors once

the key to a convincing argument is having logical reasons to why you're right. you dont.

what would his plan be? if you cant think of one, its not a legitimate reason

basically with your logic the 2016 lakers >>> every team in the league because they beat the warriors once

the key to a convincing argument is having logical reasons to why you're right. you dont.

I'm not trying to convince any of you lol. I've not seen one convincing argument on why BP can beat Batman. I'm chilling watching y'all squirm lol

So he's beaten Bane and Grundy with Kryptonite too huh? Lol

Again, strength doesn't matter

tumblr_n4jc80uU0E1ri7upfo4_250.gif

Strength most certainly matters, as Batman's plays a direct factor in every single thing he's done. That's like saying Flash's speed doesn't matter :rofl: Or that Martian Manhunter's telepathy doesn't matter. :lol:

To sum up, you can't think of an explanation for how Batman would beat Panther. You can think of one for Superman, because Kryptonite. But not Panther. And that's ok. :lol:

Last edited:
That's like saying Steve Rogers is one of the most powerful human characters. It's not like BP is a regular guy. He takes a serum.

Also, BP's smelling and hearing you are referring to, you don't think Batman would know to poison his serum somehow? He can't hang with Bats without it.

That's the thing that makes Batman dope. Dude is as human out there as it gets but keeps up with the best of them. No serum. No special one of a kind suit. Just him, his smarts and his wits.

Serum. It's a herb I thought :lol:

Strength most certainly matters, as Batman's plays a direct factor in every single thing he's done. That's like saying Flash's speed doesn't matter :rofl: Or that Martian Manhunter's telepathy doesn't matter. :lol:

To sum up, you can't think of an explanation for how Batman would beat Panther. You can think of one for Superman, because Kryptonite. But not Panther. And that's ok. :lol:

Strength plays a factor in everything Batman does? Seriously? If you said his intelligence, ok. But strength? If you believe strength plays a factor in everything he does, you are in no position to argue this fight. Just being real.

Also, I've clearly said before Batman could poison or steal the Panther serum he takes.

It's just funny that you make it seem BP is an exception to the Batman prep rule or something lol

Back
Top Bottom