WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

all the marketing material suggests that she is

so unless you have something that says otherwise.. 
Not all. I'm pretty sure I've seen her on Tony's side in an advertisement or trailer
pics 
nerd.gif

lots of chicks hate their mans friends

word to kevin smith and ben affleck

she looks like she can really move 
pimp.gif

why do you assume all government agents think this?

her daughter is a government agent and team cap
I didn't imply that (or didn't mean to). I just added that she is a government agent.

Obviously Hawkeye is on the wrong side in the movie.

I watched Agent Carter show to come to that conclusion.

Agent 13 is like her granddaughter not daughter I think. Obviously she's been led astray or she's secretly still working for Fury.

Last edited:

I didn't imply that (or didn't mean to). I just added that she is a government agent.

Agent 13 is lik her granddaughter I think. Obviously she's been led astray or she's secretly still working for Fury.
but buy using it as a reason, you are implying that peggy might think this.

there were a bunch of government agents that trusted cap over their government superiors at the end of cap2

Agent 13 is lik her granddaughter I think. Obviously she's been led astray or she's secretly still working for Fury.
but buy using it as a reason, you are implying that peggy might think this.

there were a bunch of government agents that trusted cap over their government superiors at the end of cap2
That's cuz SHIELD was revealed to have HYDRA within it all along. It wasn't so much SHIELD agents trusting Cap but recognizing HYDRA.

I highly doubt they're pulling the same tactic of this time the US gov't and other governments of the world have been infiltrated and Cap is stopping villains from killing ppl. This is about accountability which Cap wants to ignore while still trying to do the job that requires it. On top of protecting his bf from rightful arrest and some who want him dead for his decades of murder.

I simply added Peggy being a government agent that was on the right side of things, was against HYDRA, and didn't believe in reckless heroism. You can see that in the first Cap movie before you get to her show.

Last edited:
but it WAS shield agents trusting cap and taking his word over hydras, that's literally how it was presented in the movie. 
laugh.gif

what does cap have to be accountable for? 

you mean the same peggy that encouraged steve who had 0 combat experience at the time to jump off a plane into hydra's main base without any backup to save the captured troops? that's someone who doesnt believe in "reckless heroism"?

so if you people saw the last feauturette we can see Cap and BW at the funeral, so definately someone else dying if its not Cap 

As the above 2 said, it's more than likely Peggy's funeral, which is fitting. Film starts with Peggy dying and ends with Steve being put in the ground as well.
Last scene of this movie should be Cap going to get his girl and meet her for that dance with a young Peggy.

Was actually thinking the same thing yesterday. Obviously they're dead and there's some sadness to it, but it's also a heartwarming scene to show them finally getting to have that dance together as well. Honestly thought the end of First Avengers when Steve made the comment about having a date was pretty touching.

would Cap symbolically dying by going back in time be plausible?

when ever i seen the actors that played his backup, it always looked to me like they had bigger plans. and were somehow going to send him back.

Back
Top Bottom