WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

would Cap symbolically dying by going back in time be plausible?

when ever i seen the actors that played his backup, it always looked to me like they had bigger plans. and were somehow going to send him back.

When Captain America died in the comics that's basically what happened, with his mind being thrown back through time and re-living various events he'd taken part in, such as WWII and the Kree-Skrull War. It all ended of course with his mind returning to his body in the present, which the Red Skull had kept in a bad to transfer his own mind into it.

when ever i seen the actors that played his backup, it always looked to me like they had bigger plans. and were somehow going to send him back.
When Captain America died in the comics that's basically what happened, with his mind being thrown back through time and re-living various events he'd taken part in, such as WWII and the Kree-Skrull War. It all ended of course with his mind returning to his body in the present, which the Red Skull had kept in a bad to transfer his own mind into it.
i think that would be way to comic book silly for the MCU 

on par with thor clone 

Well, if the rumors of Cap appearing in the next Spider-Man film...That must mean that...
He won't be dying in the film, right? 
nerd.gif

i think that would be way to comic book silly for the MCU 

on par with thor clone 

Agreed. In fact, I didn't really care for it in the comics either. Then again, i'm also not a fan of reviving dead characters because it's very rarely done well. Sure they could figure something out though.

but it WAS shield agents trusting cap and taking his word over hydras, that's literally how it was presented in the movie. :lol:

SHIELD agents and government agents aren't the same thing. It's why I made sure to make the distinction.
what does cap have to be accountable for? 
Playing a part in the mass destruction in a few countries with no authority post The Winter Soldier.

Simply put the countries of the world no longer find this acceptable. Steve somehow isn't even willing to find a better way.

He made his stance clear in AOU. He doesn't want the team to ever end. Just wants to keep fighting wars until he dies. He's a junkie.

you mean the same peggy that encouraged steve who had 0 combat experience at the time to jump off a plane into hydra's main base without any backup to save the captured troops? that's someone who doesnt believe in "reckless heroism"?
That was circumstantial. Nobody was going to save those guys.

Peggy didn't tell Steve to go hunt down Hitler on his own.

Last edited:
Feige on Spiderman Reboot and other heroes from MCU showing up

Speaking with Entertainment Weekly, Marvel Studios' head honcho Kevin Feige shared the following tidbit: "He is in the universe now, and the fun of the universe is that characters go back and forth."

Was able to cook 4 tickets. :pimp: 2 for me and my wife and 2 for my homies.

Last edited:
They're free.
Sign up for notifications on advancescreenings.com I've probably seen 20+ movies early for free.

Nice :smokin

This is pretty great for a bunch of movies.

I need that next level hook-up where I just check my e-mail and free tickets are in my inbox ready be printed or picked up though :nerd:

Last edited:
Nice :smokin

This is pretty great for a bunch of movies.

I need that next level hook-up where I just check my e-mail and free tickets are in my inbox ready be printed or picked up though :nerd:
They send those, too.

Some of these passes go QUICK. So if there's something you really wanna watch make sure you're quick.

Back
Top Bottom