WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

So they're in advance and free??
Yes they're all free and I've probably seen movies like a month or so early.

Only thing is, these movies go quick so you have to be quick and make sure you get there early cuz it's first come first serve seating.

Last edited:
Heads up, you won't be alone. Hundreds show up, EARLY.

You can end up watching in the first row if you don't get there several hours early.

300 seats, they'll print 500+ tickets, idea being generate buzz and expect a few no shows.

I've shown up at 5 for a 7 showing and been like 250th in line. People camp all day simply because it's free and limited.

I don't know about all that. I've gone at 4 for a 7 PM showing and was 25th in line.

Damn, now I gotta be checking my e-mail as much as I do NT :lol:

One of the few times I wished I lived in a lesser known city. I was not surprised at all to learn there were no more tickets for CW in NYC. Not expecting that e-mail notification any time soon.

Is today Zik's birthday? Happy Birthday to the man who's post rivals Meths in length.
Technically, if we add the post counts of my former SNs, I probably got over 80k posts :lol:

Also how'd you know that? :nerd:

from the **** days. Also... Facebook.

edit: damn N.T.K.L. is still blocked?!
:lol: If the forum is still up, it's still blocked :smh:

You only get uncensored if you aint a threat no more.

It's funny cuz of course I remember you from then but forgot how closer we all were on that forum :lol:

Last edited:
Early Civil War reactions @lamekilla bout to bust a nut!

And you guys know what that means... SPOILERS ARE OUT THERE!!!!

nived ‎@devincf

First things first: we finally have the perfect Spider-Man and the greatest Peter Parker.

nived ‎@devincf

Next: Black Panther is incredible. Boseman plays him as both regal and full of rage. The most serious character in the film.

Mike Sampson ‎@mjsamps

‘Captain America: Civil War’ is so good, it’s a better Avengers movie than the last Avengers movie.

Germain Lussier [emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@GermainLussier

I honestly don't know how Civil War works. There's so much going on but it does. Spidey is AMAZING. Made me smile & laugh till my face hurt

Mike Sampson ‎@mjsamps

The big battle scene in #CivilWar is an absolute blast. Spider-Man, as you'd expect, steals the show. Ant-Man, as you might not, a close 2nd

Steven Weintraub [emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@colliderfrosty

CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR is literally going to make all the money.

William Bibbiani ‎@WilliamBibbiani

The plot has problems in #CaptainAmericaCivilWar, no doubt about it. So do the plots of most superhero movies. But when it's fun, it's FUN.

Steven Weintraub [emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@colliderfrosty

CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR is a Barry Bonds steroids hitting home-run by Marvel & Russo Brothers. And I LOVED Spider-Man in the film. LOVED.

Mike Ryan [emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@mikeryan

Oh yeah, the big fight in Captain America: Civil War is cinematic joy. And Spider-Man is so great. He's in it more than I thought he'd be.

Jon Schnepp ‎@JonSchnepp

Just saw @CaptainAmerica Civil War!!! Wow! Spider-Man Rocks! Best Action Sequences in any superhero film EVER!

William Bibbiani ‎@WilliamBibbiani

#CaptainAmericaCivilWar falls into a lot of the same traps as #BvS, but it's a lot more fun. What we get of #SpiderMan is played perfectly.

pimp.gif

I find it hard to believe CW falls in to the same traps as BvS; bad editing, nonsensical story telling, unclear motivations for characters, etc.

I'll temper my reaction to their reaction though.

Good to hear the big fight is great.

Last edited:
People complaints so far are standard for cbm movie the plot but the movie is fun and that's what we all want at the end of the day

All in all BP and Spidey putting paws on Cap so that's all that matter

im sure BP and spiderman will be cool but in literally every movie they say "the new guy steals the show!" 
laugh.gif

they said the same thing for wonder woman when she was in the movie for 5 minutes 

Lol, so they're praising what Dawn of Justice was criticized for. Alright.

A whole bunch of action sequences with plot problems. Yeah.....
its like when a talented comedian tells a joke, everyone laughs

then some lame *** dude tells the same joke at work the next day and gets hit with the 
indifferent.gif

everything is about execution. marvel is highly talented and DC is the lame *** dude 

and there is a huge difference between "standard comic book plotholes" and nothing making sense in that heaping pile of **** of a movie 

Back
Top Bottom