WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Oh c'mon.  Nobody's perfect at protecting their friends

View media item 1987845

>D  

My boy Bucky does good work, by the way

War Machine looks sufficiently bodied.

There goes Bucky taking out a real service man. He served his duty for the country. Bucky over here disappearing on trains, getting brain washed like a simple minded tramp.

Last edited:
So "real service" to your country is ignoring the new laws of said country and joining a rogue element that is fighting against those laws and therefore your country, ignoring the damage that your actions and the actions of your associates have caused to the country in the past, and starting a civil war among said associates? :smh:

Don't be mad that War Machine got bodied. Could've avoided that nonsense if he just enlisted with Team Cap.
So let it be known, Cap will kill you and not mind if you're murdered, even if you served your country, if you don't side with him.

So much for American democracy.

so without ever knowing a single scout you feel like you can judge and label scouts? 

sounds like **** boy tendencies to me, straight up ignorance 
You sound hurt papi did scout master ask you to pass the canteen?
nah just calling out ignorance and bs as I see it

arn't you the kid who got butt hurt for no reason in the trump thread? made me waste my time teaching you the basics of reading comprehension 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

nah just calling out ignorance and bs as I see it

arn't you the kid who got butt hurt for no reason in the trump thread? made me waste my time teaching you the basics of reading comprehension :lol: :smh:

Guarantee I'm older thn and guarantee you hurt with the boy scout line. You typing in your feels now go wash your face, and **** boy scouts

Why are you googling pics of Cap and WS like that? Team IM looking sus

We don't judge.. That's for the military to do

I understand coming out of the closet can be a trying time.. Might just be harder for cap considering the closed minded views of his era

^^Its really strange but if you looked out for it, I'm sure you would find Rogers and Stark art like that too, if not more.

Maybe that's whys IM is so mad???

Back
Top Bottom