WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

First Poe and Finn

now Steve and Buck

sick.gif
mean.gif

artists need to use their powers for good and give us BW x SW
This is very offensive to women everywhere and is the exact deplorable attitude men have in today's society.

Watching TWS for the first time in like a year...Marvel's best movie for sure

...But can someone please explain when Bucky is fighting Cap on the highway,  and he takes Cap's shield and Cap is defenseless, why not shoot him right there instead of randomly deciding to have a kung fu battle?
laugh.gif

I thought it was because he lost all of his guns in the previous fights, but then when he goes "Who the hell is Bucky?" he randomly pulls out a gun and finally decides to shoot him before Falcon saves the day
laugh.gif
like bruh if you had used that exact gun 3 minutes ago, when Cap was right in your face and shield-less, there would be no CW and IM would have had to swoop in and save the world as usual

Last edited:
Watching TWS for the first time in like a year...Marvel's best movie for sure

...But can someone please explain when Bucky is fighting Cap on the highway,  and he takes Cap's shield and Cap is defenseless, why not shoot him right there instead of randomly deciding to have a kung fu battle? :lol:

I thought it was because he lost all of his guns in the previous fights, but then when he goes "Who the hell is Bucky?" he randomly pulls out a gun and finally decides to shoot him before Falcon saves the day :lol: like bruh if you had used that exact gun 3 minutes ago, when Cap was right in your face and shield-less, there would be no CW and IM would have had to swoop in and save the world as usual
I see what you saying but even if he shot Cap he probably survives it and if he aimed for the head Cap finds a way to dodge or Falcon steps in sooner.

I get the complaint though. It'd be better if he had ran out of guns or had them kicked away and then the fight goes on and after taking the SHIELD the fight leads them to where he can pick up a gun he lost earlier to try and shoot him.
Post those "spoilers" in a spoiler or pm me them to me so I can do it.

Watched a Q&A with Team Iron Man where they mentioned a sequence where they used the same De-Aging technique from Ant-Man...

on RDJ... Said they made him look 20 years old and going by the MCU timeline that's about the time his father got killed so i'm guessing it'll be related to that. Which might confirm what's been speculated for a while about Bucky murking Howard

but yea i'm out of this thread until i see the movie. Already finding out more than i wanted to know just scrolling twitter. Missed out on going to the fan screening too :smh:

Last edited:
:rofl:

seeing a lot of journalist tweet about how many sodas and snacks the CW press junket had. They're still celebrating Perlmutter's exit

Back
Top Bottom