WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Oh c'mon.  Nobody's perfect at protecting their friends

grin.gif

My boy Bucky does good work, by the way

War Machine looks sufficiently bodied.

Last edited:
Cap just keeps deflecting and not acknowledging or downplaying what he's done. :smh:

Tony probably snaps after he sees Rhodey taken out of the sky. It's about to be curtains for Team Cap.

Oh c'mon.  Nobody's perfect at protecting their friends

Tony built his friend, a trained and decorated Colonel in the U.S. Marines, a high-tech suit of armor to protect him. Guess you just couldn't be bothered to have Howard build Bucky a shield huh? :lol: Didn't want him to steal your thunder? :rofl: Well, get ready for a bad time come the end of Civil War old man

View media item 1988003

First I was called a Terrorist. Nazi. Gay for Bucky. Now I'm apparently a child molester. :lol:

It warms me up inside knowing young American citizens are safe at home slandering America's greatest hero :rolleyes

Last edited:
First I was called a Terrorist. Nazi. Gay for Bucky. Now I'm apparently a child molester. :lol:

It warms me up inside knowing young American citizens are safe at home slandering America's greatest hero :rolleyes

So you're saying that police officers, firemen/women, doctors, and people in various other professions aren't worthy of being "America's greatest hero", but a grown man with no job, a poor sense of time, a body fueled by an eternal roid rage, and who disappeared in the middle of a war is? Come on now :smh:

Last edited:
This topic will go the same way as the Duff vs. Posey topic: completely destroy the NT brotherhood.

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom