WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

one more DC fanboy in WBs payroll

@JimVejvoda
I have to admit it. Captain America: Civil War a letdown after the high of Winter Soldier. It's a better, smarter version of BvS.

Zemo is another wasted Marvel villain whose scheme is, while not as crazy as Lex's, isn't much more coherent or less convoluted

Spider-Man is both the best & most expendable part of Civil War. I want to see more of him & movie never recovers from him leaving it

Big airport brawl is great fun & Civil War sort of limps to the finish line after that. Panther is very cool. Want to see more of him too
Marvel has a long history of wasting villains :lol: That's par for the course and believable.

The Spidey comment reminds me a bit about Quicksilver in DofP not that he was that great but ditching him never makes much sense.
:rofl:

That's what Steve Rogers is about. That then has nothing to do with someone else taking on the role, just as it didn't in the comics :lol: There's no difference.
Word. A new Captain America that represents current America wouldn't be that bad.

Which is why I wouldn't mind it being Sam.

but Hydra assassin and lover of Steve Rogers aint a bad choice.

Last edited:
:lol: @ Vision dressing human.

So awkward and funny. Like just a well of joke potential.

Last edited:
Vision and SW is the other love story in this movie. The first being Cap and Becky Bucky.
Don't twist what Bucky and I have 
tired.gif

No one understands

Tony certainly doesn't  
tired.gif

Last edited:
Has Vision ever worn human clothes in the comics? lol just looks mad weird.

View media item 1987807View media item 1987808
And it always funny :lol:

Maybe I'm just not ready to get used to pink and green skinned ppl.

View media item 1966882

Couldn't stop your best friend from washing you but somehow you're about to take on a team backed by the governments of the world? :lol: Stop it.
I'm Captain America. It's what I do >D
Yeah, GET WASHED.

Last edited:
Uhh who obtained Vision's body in Korea from UItron with nobody but Hawkeye and Black Widow as backup?

I'll wait  >D

You mean the mission where someone else figured out what Ultron was up to, located Ultron, and formulated a plan for you to seamlessly steal said new body from him, but you somehow ****** up and ended up with one of your teammates captured? :lol: And this is after you got Bucky thrown off a train and brainwashed and dropped a few hellicarriers into a populated city :rofl: You're going to get your entire team killed.

So what you're saying is that getting thrown off speeding trains, losing an arm, tortured, and brainwashed is perfectly fine with you? :lol: Long as nobody dies it's A-ok with Steve Rogers :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom